Use the Search Button below for more details.
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc, the leading construction contractor in Nigeria, has been combining tradition and the future for over 50 years by planning and completing outstanding construction projects locally using our extensive experience. Globally, responsibly and flexibly.
- Low turnout from South-East, Lagos as 81,005 apply for police Job Nationwide
- 2022 Nigerian Police Recruitment: Online Registration Extended by ten days – Apply Now
- Apply Now for GAMA Scholarship Application 2022
- Apply Now for Radboud Scholarship 2022 for International Students
- SLTF 2022 Application | www.sltf.gov.gh Application Form
We continuously tread new paths to provide our clients with perfect solutions. Would you like to achieve our joint targets in a highly motivated and committed team?
Then we are looking to recruit you as a full-time
Head of Insurance (m/f/x)
in Abuja / Nigeria.
We are looking for a Senior Manager (m/f/x) – Head of Insurance based in Nigeria. You will work closely with the Head of Finance on international insurance management. You will act as the main point of contact for brokers and insurance carriers. The implementation/management of the international insurance program requires significant coordination efforts between the business segments, legal and finance to evaluate the risks and to be able to implement the optimal coverage.
What duties will you have?
- Global responsibility for all insurance policies
- First point of contact for broker and insurance carriers
- Negotiations of insurance contracts
- Analysis of enterprise risks
- Preparation of underwriter meetings
- Claim handling
- Support Enterprise Risk Management.
What skills must you have?
- Bachelor or masters degree in Finance (or similar education) with experience in insurance management
- Ability to think and act strategically with a structured and analytical working style
- Skilled communicator with the ability to build strong working relationships with cross-functional teams within the business
- Culturally sensitive having had a wide-ranging career with global reach
- A thought-partner, not afraid to challenge the status quo
- English and German knowledge must be available in spoken and written form
What can we offer you?
- We have a responsible job waiting for you with very good remuneration and various bonuses, social benefits and low tax burden as well as good training opportunities.
- You will receive an extensive travel package from us. This also includes G35 examinations, inoculations, visas and flights.
- We will provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure including sport and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programmes, etc.
- If your family wishes to join you, we have our own kindergarten in Abuja and a school which complies with school standards in the States of Hesse and Thuringia.
- We will provide you with a company car and driver and we work with external partners to ensure that you have the best possible security in Nigeria.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click the Apply Button Below