The National Youth Service Corps is a program set up by the Nigerian government to involve Nigerian graduates in nation building and the development of the country.
The NYSC Director General, Brigadier General Shuaibu Ibrahim seeking the relevant of NYSC despite the relevance of the scheme in the integration and national cohesion of the country can not be underestimated.
- OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship Awards for Ondo State Indigenes Admitted in 2018/2019 Academic Session
- UEC College of Nursing Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Open Heaven 27th May 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (They Belong To God.)
- National Cash Transfer Program Application Form Portal 2021 – www.ncto.gov.ng
- The Kwara State Social Investment Programmes (KWASSIP) Shortlist 7202 Applicants For Kwapreneur Scheme
He said the national Youth Corps have been serving for years as a tool for the socio-economic development of the country through the deployment of Corps members from their state of origin to outside their state of origin, where they can contribute positively in the lives of their host communities through the execution of different laudable project.
Director General of NYSC Shuaibu Ibrahim in his office stated that “NYSC is germane and critical to the unity of the country. However, NYSC is not a waste of time, whenever corps members are posted to they have been adding value in other to be remembered with good legacy” .
He added, corps member are always sensitized in camp on the need to be security conscious, not involving in late night movement and other risky adventure like, overnight traveling. He conscious them to break any journey that will take them beyond 6pm.
He stated further that the partnership between the scheme and it’s stakeholder is like the Bank of Industry and Central Bank of Nigeria, Access Bank among others. which offer soft loan to Corps Members has turn many of them to employers of labour and wealth creator today.
General Ibrahim reiterated that the NYSC Scheme has a good posting/deployment policy based on extent guideline and regulatio.
NYSC allow posting redeployment and other services are free. Relocation of state is done by health and marital ground.
parent should teach their children to be patriotic and have human feeling. Let the spirit of NYSC be in us for the betterment of our country.
- US Diversity Visa Lottery 2021 Application – How to Register
- Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
- Submission Of Unbanked Of AFJP Farmers Account Number Still Ongoing
- Nasarawa State College of Health Science & Technology Keffi (NASCOHST) Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Olusegun Agagu Foundation Full Scholarships Scheme 2021
Recruitment5 days ago
Nigerian Air Force, NAF DSSC Recruitment 2021 Begins for (How to apply)
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 25th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Let Your Light So Shine)
Nigeria News5 days ago
EFCC Recruitment 2021 Application (How to Apply)
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 26th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Prayer, Praise And Worship)
Religion20 hours ago
Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 27th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Renewing The Mind)
Nigeria News4 days ago
Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Cadets Recruitment 2021 Airforce DSSC Recruitment
Nigeria News4 days ago
Federal Government UNICEF Scheme to Empower 20M Young Nigerians