The Kaduna State Scholarship and Loans Board have a mandate ‘To identify, select and empower qualified citizens of Kaduna State to meet the current and future manpower requirements of the State while remaining globally competitive.
- How to Apply for Kaduna State Scholarship Application 2021 (Merit Based)
- NDLEA Releases 2nd batch of NASS list, (Download Full List PDF)
- Open Heaven 8th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (A Witness For God Or Satan?)
- Nigerian Army shortlist 2021 81RRI Out (Download PDF)
- AGSMEIS Loan 2021: Apply for 10 Million CBN AGSMEIS 5% Loan Today
Considering that need-based scholarship is targeted at only the indigent students, limitation of resources identified priority courses to sponsor and high academic requirements to qualify; this educational loan component is introduced to ensure that no one is left behind. The loan can be applied for undergraduate, postgraduate and professional courses and is available for private-sector employees, state and federal civil servants who are citizens of Kaduna State
Citizens of Kaduna State can access up to 5 Million Naira per sponsor. A student can have a maximum of 2 sponsors. Repayment is over a period of up to 5 years.
Successful applicants should see this as a great leveller that will ensure that no citizen of Kaduna State is left out of education on account of his/her economic circumstances. This will improve the economic well-being of themselves and their family upon graduation. The State also sees this as an opportunity to build the human capacity of Kaduna State to be the best in Africa and one of the best in the World. We invite you on board!
Only an employed student or a non-employed student’s sponsor (anybody who is willing to collect and repay a loan for the student’s education) can apply.
- Candidates must have admission in a tertiary institution.
- Sponsor(s) and the student must be a Citizen of Kaduna State either by residency or by the State of Origin.
- Students or their sponsors must have a consistent source of income that can repay the Loan over a maximum period of 5years
The only official website to apply is https://kdsg-scholarship.com/
- Open Heaven 4th August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Arise And Shine)
- University of Helsinki International Scholarship (Finland) 2021-2022
- Open Heaven 3rd August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Perfect Obedience)
- Polaris Bank Recruitment 2021, Careers & Job Vacancies (Entry-level)
- Npower News: August and Npower Nexit package
Opportunities4 days ago
US Diversity Visa Lottery 2021 Application – How to Register
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
Nigeria News4 days ago
Submission Of Unbanked Of AFJP Farmers Account Number Still Ongoing
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 30th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Marks Of The Lord Jesus)
Scholarship4 days ago
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship for Nigerians 2021
Nigeria News4 days ago
Apply for Fan Milk Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 29th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Need For Bodily Exercise)
Education4 days ago
King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session