Lagos State School of Nursing Igando Admission Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lagos State College of Nursing, Igando Alimosho LGA, Lagos, general nursing training programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Lagos State College of Nursing Admission Requirements & Duration.
Entry Requirements: Applicant must possess FIVE CREDIT at not more than two (2) sittings, in the following subject, English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology from NECO, WAEC or NABTEB.
Age Range: Candidate must not be less than 18 years.
Study Period: 3 Years.
How to Apply for Lagos State School of Nursing Admission Form.
Application forms are obtainable at the Lagos State College of Nursing, Midwifery and Public Health Nursing, LASU-Isheri Road, Igando (Within the premises of Alimosho General Hospital) from Monday July 1st, 2019 – Friday 19th July, 2019 upon payment of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000) into the Sterling Bank Account of the Lagos State College of Nursing & Midwifery, Account No: 0072980948.
Each Candidate is required to produce a Bank Teller Receipt indicating payment at the point of collection of forms in the College. P.O.S Payment is also available.
Submission of Forms: Completed application forms with 4 passport photographs and photocopies of relevant documents (Birth certificate, Testimonial and WASCCE/NECO etc) are to be submitted to the Lagos State College of Nursing, Midwifery and Public Health Nursing Igando on or before Friday 10th July 2019 by 2pm.
Examination: Entrance Examination comes up on Saturday 27th July, 2019 at the Lagos State College of Nursing, Midwifery and Public Health Nursing premises by 9am. Examination questions will cover English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, General Knowledge, Current Affairs and Introduction to Nursing.
Closing Date: Sales of form closes on Friday 19th July, 2019 by 4:00pm (3 Weeks).
- Please note that only successful candidates will be shortlisted for interview
- First year fee of Two Hundred and Thirty Thousand Naira (N230, 000) which includes tuition and accommodation is to be paid before resumption and receipt brought along on the resumption
- Note that this advert disclaims all other calls for application into Lagos State College of Nursing, Midwifery and Public Health, Igando Lagos.
- Avoid fraudsters (This advert is not on the website)
Read Also: NECO BECE (Junior WAEC) Results 2019 Out
- FG & ASSU Set To Reopen Federal Schools in Nigeria
- Survival Fund Application com Registration Portal: How to Fill and Submit FG MSME Forms 2020
- Lagos State Gives New Date for School Resumption
- Have you Applied for CBN Covid-19 Loan and not yet Approved (Here is what to do)
- Nower July Stipend and Backlogs: No Words from Sadiya and OAGF
Recruitment1 day ago
N-Power: Volunteers Should be Given Permanent Appointment-Senator Shehu Sani
Nigeria News18 hours ago
Lagos State Gives New Date for School Resumption
Business1 day ago
Survival Fund N75bn Disbursement begins Today by 10PM – See how to Apply (www.survivalfundapplication.com/)
Business1 day ago
www.survivalfundapplication.com – Apply for FG Survival Fund, Each Applicant to Get Upto N50,000 Relief
Business19 hours ago
Have you Applied for CBN Covid-19 Loan and not yet Approved (Here is what to do)
Recruitment19 hours ago
Nower July Stipend and Backlogs: No Words from Sadiya and OAGF
Recruitment2 days ago
Npower 36 states And FCT Coordinators To Hold A World Press Conference Today
Technology1 day ago
Apply For Youth Agripreneur AgriPitch Competition 2020