We are pleased to announce to the general public especially those who applied for the Nigerian Airforce recruitment exercise for 2021, that the list of shortlisted applicants is now out.
The only official website to check the list is www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng.
- Open Heaven 17th October 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Unchangeable Changer)
- Cheapest Online Ph.D. Computer Science Program 2021
- Nigerian Police Force, PSC, Set to Conclude 2020 Recruitment Exercise – See How to Check your Status
- Apply for Senior Product Manager at Renmoney
- How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Kindly read through the shortlisting instruction below to know your stand and the next approach to take.
- Sequel to the Nigerian Air Force Selection Board Interview for Basic Military Course (BMTC 42/2021), the list of successful candidates whose names appear below are to report at Military Training Centre Nigerian Air Force Base, Kaduna on Saturday 30 October 2021. Any candidate who fails to report by Wednesday 4 November 2021 will forfeit the training slot.
- Selected candidates will be received on arrival by Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Centre and must come along with the ORIGINAL and photocopies of their credentials which include First School Leaving Certificate, NECO/WAEC/NABTEB results, Birth Certificate/ Declaration of Age and Letter of State of Origin, Nigerian Air Force Applicant Acknowledgement Card, Signed Attestation of Parent/Guardian Consent Form and Local Government Area Attestation Form.
- Any candidate who fails to present originals of the stated documents will not be accepted into the Military Training Centre. In addition, the successful candidates are to come along with the following items:
a. 2 pairs of white T-shirts.
b. 2 pairs of blue PT shorts.
c. 2 pairs of white canvas shoe.
d. 3 pairs of white socks.
e. 3 pairs of National dress.
f. 2 white shirts.
g. 1 black tie.
h. 2 black trousers.
i. 3 pairs of smart casuals.
j. 4 reusable face masks
k. 200 ml hand sanitizer
l. 4 passport photographs.
m. Copy of BVN print out.
n. Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Enquiries and further information could be sent to the email address email@example.com or call 09064432351 and 09055840142.
MAHMUD NDA MADI
Air Vice Marshal
for Chief of the Air Staf
- The list of successful candidates also available at Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Portal: www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng.
- Candidates upon shortlisted for training into the Military Training Centre are full time trainees (recruits) and not employees in training until successful completion of training.
- All the phases of Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise are completely free of charge