Use the Search Button below for more details.
Mama Cash wants to change the world and therefore invests in women who, in spite of the dangers, believe in ideals and struggle for justice and change.
The only official website to apply is https://www.mamacash.org/en/apply-for-a-grant-1
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- Apply for Support Grants Nigeria 2021 (Get N20,000 Monthly) – supportgrants.ng
- Open Heaven 21 February 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Only Wise God)
- Apply for CBN MSMEDF Loan 2021 – Application Portal
- Open Heaven 20 February 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (All Power Belongs To God)
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund is Being Processed, Beneficiaries Should Read this
Mama Cash supports women’s rights groups and organisations in Africa.
General support grants – The grants allow organizations to fulfil the basic conditions for their activities by paying for office costs, staff costs, volunteers, and capacity building of the organization.
Project grant – This is for costs directly related to a specific project that the group initiated and organises.
Travel grants – The grants are for individuals part of women’s rights organizations to attend training, conferences, linking, and learning events which will help the organization to build their knowledge and capacities in the area of their activities and to strengthen their network.
Mama Cash supports women’s groups and organizations around the world that: Promote women’s human rights and advance positive change for women in law, policies, and practices led by women, and where the majority of staff members are women have limited access to larger funding sources because they are small, new, or working on issues considered risky or taboo strengthening women’s rights in ways that are innovative, groundbreaking, taboo-breaking, and pioneering; Apply for amounts within Mama Cash’s funding range: between € 500 and € 20,000 per year.
Criteria: Mama Cash’s grants to women’s rights groups concentrate on five areas:
- Bodily integrity
- Economic justice
- Peace and security
- Agency and participation
- Art, culture, and media.
MamaCash Grant is close, we would update here soon the next application!
Only applications that fulfil the criteria and fit in with the policy for the region in question will be considered.
- Cheapest Online Ph.D. Computer Science Program 2021
- Nigerian Police Force, PSC, Set to Conclude 2020 Recruitment Exercise – See How to Check your Status
- Apply for Senior Product Manager at Renmoney
- How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
- CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Business4 hours ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan for Household/SMEs (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Nigeria News4 hours ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News4 hours ago
CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Nigeria News2 days ago
NYIF Disbursement Begins: How to Check Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Loan Status
Nigeria News3 days ago
NYIF: 10,000 Youths Shortlisted For Disbursement – View List
Grants3 days ago
United States: Apply for a small business grant of up to $25,000 before Dec. 1
Business7 hours ago
NAPE SoftLoan Application 2021 – Get Up to N500,000
Nigeria News4 days ago
Get a Convenient Loan of up to ₦700,00 Today