Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2021 (Fully-funded)
Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (MCFSP at KNUST) provides academically talented yet economically disadvantaged young people in Ghana and Africa with access to quality university education. The Program offers an opportunity for its scholars to receive holistic training that empowers them to be change leaders. The Scholars Program embodies an array of services including mentorship, cultural transition, etc. that will lead to the scholar’s academic success, community engagement and transition to employment opportunities which will further the goal of social and economic transformation of Africa.
- Comprehensive financial support (full tuition, fully paid on-campus accommodation, learning materials, transportation allowance and a full-year monthly stipend).
- Counselling Support Services
- Career Development Services (including Industrial Mentorship, Career Guidance, Professional Development, and Enterprise Development, amongst others)
- Regular group meetings with other scholars that focus on personal and professional development opportunities and activities tailored to build societal relationships and scholars’ capacity.
For the 2021/2022 Academic year:
- All Applicants must have a WASSCE or GBCE or ABCE or GCE O’Level and A’Level or their equivalent Results from an accredited/recognized institution and Certificate Ready and must meet KNUST’s Admission Requirements. NO AWAITING RESULTS candidate will be accepted. Applicant’s result must be at least a year old.
- The Applicant must demonstrate that he/she has Critical Economic Needs.
- The Applicant must have Proven Records of Leadership and Community Engagement(s).
- Priority shall be given to; Females, Displaced Persons (Certified Refugees, Internally Displaced Persons, etc.) and Persons with Disability
- The Applicant must be prepared to Go-Back and Give-Back to his or her Community.
- The Applicant must NOT be enrolled in any tertiary institution.
DEADLINE: May 31 2021
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply and for more information visit here
Read Also: Federal Government Scholarship Award
- Apply For: Rise Up Youth Champions Initiative 2021 grants
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Community Nursing Programme Admission Form 2021
- Open Heaven 16th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Sin Of Covetousness)
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Pre-Degree/IJMB School Fees for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Professional Tailor at Westingate Group – Apply Now
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 10th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessed Fruitfulness)
Npower6 days ago
N-Power: FG shortlists 550,000 Batch C applicants for final stage
Nigeria News7 days ago
How to Gain Admission to Study Abroad – See Steps
Nigeria News7 days ago
Update: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Commencement Date…
Scholarship6 days ago
TY Danjuma Scholarship 2021/2022 for Africans to Study in Leading Business Schools
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 11th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Let There Be Order)
business5 days ago
CBN Nirsal Covid19 Loan 2021 Approval Begins – If you applied for House Hold, Check here
Education5 days ago
JAMB considers conduct of a 2nd UTME for 2021 candidates with registration issues