Applications for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2021/2022 at the University of Edinburgh are now open. The Scholars Program will provide postgraduate online scholarships to students from Africa with great academic and leadership potential but few educational opportunities.
The only official website to apply is https://mcfspedinburgh.smapply.io/
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- Apply for US Embassy Special Grants for Ghana Citizens (Get $12,000 See Capital)
- USAID’s Collective Action to Reduce Gender-Based Violence (CARE-GBV) Small Grants Program
- Master of Health Leadership – International Student Scholarships in New Zealand
- Open Heaven 18 February 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Riches Without Sorrow)
- Just in: NYSC Announces 2021 Batch A Registration
Gaining an Online Masters is an excellent way to earn a qualification which is equivalent to on-campus study, while at the same time continuing to work flexibly and live at home. Online Masters qualifications through the University of Edinburgh are fully equivalent to Masters degrees taught on campus.
Scholarships are available for the following postgraduate programs:
- MSc International Development
- MSc Global Health Policy
- MSc Global Food Security and Nutrition
- MSc Carbon Management
- MSc Social Justice and Community Action
- MSc Data Science, Technology and Innovation
- MSc Digital Education
- MSc One Health
- The scholarship will cover the full tuition fees and a small study stipend to allow for access to high-quality internet. The scholarship is designed to cover three-years of part-time online study.
- On top of financial support, Scholars will participate in activities as part of the wider Scholars Program with the University of Edinburgh, including regular online workshops with their scholars, online coaching and support, and the opportunity to attend regional scholar-led workshops and events.
- You must be a graduate or be about to graduate as a Mastercard Foundation Scholar in a Mastercard Foundation partner institution.
- Applicants must qualify academically for admission to the University of Edinburgh for a relevant degree programme. You will generally need to have achieved the equivalent of a UK Second Class (Upper) Bachelors (Hons) degree.
- You must be a citizen of an African country (with the exception of Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Morocco & Tunisia), whose personal circumstances would make accepting an online study offer from the University of Edinburgh difficult. Applications from Malawi, Ethiopia, Mauritius, Rwanda, Tanzania, Zambia and Zimbabwe are particularly welcome.
- You should demonstrate a track record of leadership and service within your community and former school/university.
- You must be able to present economic circumstances which show you lack financial means to pursue higher education in your home country or elsewhere.
- Applicants should demonstrate an awareness of online degrees, and be able to show how they will approach the unique challenges and opportunities provided by online, part-time study.
Applications for September 2021 entry to the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at the University of Edinburgh open on February 1, 2021 at 10.00 (GMT) and close at 16:00 (GMT) on March 15, 2021.
- Open Heaven 3rd March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (God’s Partner)
- Best 5G Phones in 2021 – Specs, Price, and Best Deals
- University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Apply for Network Operations Manager at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- Just In – Apply for Senior Operations Officer at the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC)
Technology14 hours ago
How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Business6 days ago
UNDP Cash Transfer, Applicants to Get Up to N200,000 Each – FG
Business4 days ago
How to Check if your CBN Covid-19 TCF Loan is Approved
Technology15 hours ago
How to Check If your NIN has been Successfully Linked (All Networks)
Nigeria News7 days ago
NYIF Website Having Issues? Here is an Update to Access your Loan
Grants3 days ago
Apply for CFMC COVID-19 Relief Fund Grant 2021 (Get Up to $5,000 in Cash)
Economy5 days ago
BOI Loan: Apply for BOI Manufacturing Loan 2021 (Get Up to 10 Million)
Health4 days ago
2021: Importance of Folic Acid to Pregnant Women