Use the Search Button below for more details.
Miami Dade Schools – Miami Dade County Schools, which are located between Miami’s beaches and the Everglade National Park, offer a wonderful location with academics to match.
Students can pursue the acclaimed International Baccalaureate Diploma Program as well as four foreign languages. It is one of just a few school districts in the United States that provides optional international studies programs and bilingual instruction. Bilingual education in Spanish, French, German, Haitian Creole and Mandarin Chinese is available.
- Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) List of Successful and Reserve Candidates for the AFSB 73rd Regular Course 2021
- How to Register for Covid-19 Vaccine in Lagos
- Open Heaven 11th October 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (An Avenue For Demon-Possession)
- Open Heaven 10th October 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Are You Baptized In The Holy Spirit?)
- Open Heaven 9th October 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Eternal Damnation)
List of the Best Miami Dade Schools
Below is a guidelines/review on the schools in Miami-Dade County;
1. Doral Academy of Technology:
The admissions process at the College is entirely electronic. After an application is processed, the applicant will receive written notification of the decision and, if accepted, information on the next steps for registration and advising.
- Attend a high school that has an Educational Services Agreement with the College.
- Have a 3.0 or higher unweighted GPA*;
- His or her high school principal/counselor must recommend him or her for the program; and
- Provide evidence of college readiness in all areas, as outlined in the section below on “College Readiness Tests and Scores.”
- Complete the application process, which includes signing a contract.
Students in grades 6-9 without a GPA on file may be considered for admission if they have completed at least one high school level course with a “B” average.
All other requirements must still be met by these students. Doral Academy of Technology was placed 48th out of 334 schools in the Miami-Dade Area’s Best Public Middle Schools.
2. Carrolton School of the Sacred Heart:
It is strongly advised that you apply as soon as possible to allow enough time to finish the student’s file. Before the Admission Committee can consider an applicant’s file ready, the following materials must be present:
- Application Form: Create an account with the Carrollton Admissions Portal and follow the steps, which include submitting a $50 application fee.
- Academic records, including standardized test results and recommendations from teachers:
- Carrollton demands Math, English, and Principal Recommendations, as well as academic records for the last four years that must be given online by the student’s current school.
- However, it is the responsibility of the parents to request recommendations through Carrollton’s Admissions Portal. Recommendations must be sought on the internet. For recommendation submission, you’ll need the recommender’s first and last names, as well as their email addresses.
- A sample of student writing: Our Carrollton Admissions Portal has it.
Carrollton is dedicated to access, diversity, and the conviction that financial aid funding should be distributed based on demonstrable financial needs.
The Board of Trustees allocates a portion of the school’s budget for tuition grants to students who provide academic strength and/or ethnic, religious, or financial differences to the school community and who would not be able to attend otherwise.