NDU Post-UTME 2019, Cut Off Mark, eligibility and Registration Details
This information goes to the general public that the sale of application forms for the selection of candidates for admission into Niger Delta University for the 2019/2020 Academic-Session shall commence from Monday, 24th June, 2019.
Eligibility For NDU Post-UTME 2019
Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 160 marks and above in the just concluded 2019 UTME are eligible to apply.
Related: KWASU Post-UTME form for 2019 Out
NDU Post-UTME 2019 Registration Procedure
- Log on to www.nduscreening.com
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades.
- Preview and edit form.
- Submit and print out application form.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice for Direct Entry are requested to log on to www.nduscreening.com to upload their documents on or before 20th August, 2019.
NDU Post-UTME 2019 Screening Date
The screening test is scheduled to hold from 12th August to 17th August, 2019
The deadline for the online submission of application form is 10th August, 2019.