The Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2019/2020 academic session first choice post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise
CRUTECH Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
- Choose Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) their first choice and scored 160 and above.
- Did not choose CRUTECH at all but are interested in Cross River University of Technology and score 160 and above in the 2019 UTME Examination.
Candidates who fall under number (2) above are required to go to JAMB website and change to CRUTECH as their First Choice Institution.
How to Apply for CRUTECH Post UTME Form.
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
Screening will be online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2019 UTME Result Slip
- O’level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Only candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2019/2020 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
- Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
- The screening will commence on Monday 24th June, 2019 and ends on Wednesday October 30th, 2019.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
- All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
- The phone number and scratchcard(s) details provided are correct.
Latest posts by Jeremiah Haruna (see all)
- Samuel Adegboyega University (SAU) Post UTME & Direct Entry Admission Screening Form For 2019/2020 Academic Session And Registration Guide - Friday, 19 July 2019, 11:58
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University ANSU Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2019/2020 And Registration Guide - Friday, 19 July 2019, 11:37
- Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU) Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening Form for 2019/2020 And Registration Guide - Thursday, 18 July 2019, 4:26