Adeleke University Admission Screening Form 2019… Adeleke University, Ede, Osun State, Adeleke University Admission Screening/Post UTME form for the 2019-2020 academic session is out. Adeleke University post-UTME cut-off mark is 200. See more details below;
Adeleke University Post UTME Form 2019
Adeleke University, Ede, Osun State, a christian faith-based university for all races, gender and religion invites suitably qualified candidates to her 2019/2020 academic session degree programmes admission exercise.
About Adeleke University.
Adeleke University was chartered by the Federal Government of Nigeria through the National Universities Commission (NUC) to operate as a private University. The University is fully residential to students and located in a serene environment, conducive for learning with highly qualified and committed members of staff, well equipped laboratories, classrooms, digital library and wireless internet facility on campus.
Courses Available at Adeleke University.
Faculty of Arts
- English Studies
- History & International Studies
- Religious Studies
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Public Health
Faculty of Business & Social Sciences
- Business Administration
- Library Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Public Administration
Faculty of Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronic & Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Science
- Computer Science
- Biological Sciences
Adeleke University Admission Requirements.
Minimum qualification for the Degree Programme is 5 credits including English Language, Mathematics and any three other relevant subjects at the WASC/NECO/NABTEB Examinations or their equivalent (at not more than 2 sittings). Credit in Mathematics is NOT required for programmes like English Studies, History and International Studies, Diplomatic Studies, Religious Studies, Political Science, Public Administration and Library & Information Science. Candidates awaiting O Level results will be required to present acceptable qualification on resumption and before matriculation.
UTME Admission Requirements.
- Requisite O’Level Result (WASC/NECO/NABTEB)
- Current JAMB UTME Registration
Direct Entry Admission Requirements.
3 years BSc. Degree Programme
- A’Level / National Diploma (OND with at Least Lower Credit) / NCE (Merit) / IJMB/ JUPEB
- Registration with JAMB for Direct Entry Registration
2 years BSc. Degree Programme
- 4 years Post-Secondary Qualification (HND, BSc./ ICAN etc)
- Initial Admission Documents into present University
- Official Transcript from present University to be sent directly to the Registrar.
How to Apply for Adeleke University Post UTME/ DE
Follow the link below to apply:
- Visit the following website admissions.adelekeuniversity.edu.ng
- Filling the following detail
- Pay the sum of amount stated within portal through
- How to Retrieve NIN Number, Check on MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, 9Mobile
- NExit: How to Apply for SANEF Agent CBN Application 2021
- Npower: Important Information to all NEXIT Beneficiaries
- CBN COVID 19 Loan for Household (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
- Congratulations to NEXIT Beneficiaries – FG launch 3 Jobs Opportunities
Business11 hours ago
CBN COVID 19 Loan for Household (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Business15 hours ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Business7 days ago
Download Nirsal MFB App to Get CBN COVID 19 Loan (If you have not been credited)
Nigeria News4 days ago
If you have not Undergone Training, NYIF YouTube Training Begins Second Phase, See Channel Link
Recruitment6 days ago
Massive Recruitment at NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank (NNMFB)-Apply Here
Recruitment4 days ago
NYIF Make up Training: If you don’t participate you will not be Shortlisted – See Link to Start
Business7 days ago
CBN Covid-19 Loan: If your Loan was Approved, Follow This Instruction to accept funding
Business7 days ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan: Received Alert but not Credited? (Here is what you should do)