UNICAL Post-UTME Form 2019, Eligibility, Cut-Off Mark, Deadline and Registration Details
This is to inform all candidates who applied for the University Of Calabar (UNICAL) in the just concluded JAMB UTME that UNICAL Post UTME application fee, eligibility, application deadline and cut-off mark for 2019/2020 academic session has been announced.
UNICAL cut-off mark is 160.
Application Procedures, See the full details below;
UNICAL Post-UTME Form 2019 Eligibility
This is for the benefit of all Direct Entry and UME candidates who scored 160 and above in the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Examination and who have chosen University of Calabar as their First Choice in their application for admission into the University for the 2019/2020 academic session.
UNICAL Post-UTME Form 2019 Screening Date
The First Choice aptitude test exercise has been scheduled to take place from 29th July 2019.
Direct Entry candidates will only be required to register on the portal and provide the information requested for.
UNICAL Post-UTME Form 2019 payment and registration procedure
The following options are available:
- E-transact option:
This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank your are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Scratch Card Option:
This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
a. Unical Microfinance Bank
b. WEMA Bank
c. First city Monument Bank
d. Heritage Bank
On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- LOG ON TO http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration Number in the box provided
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT
- Print out the completed form.
Aptitude Test = ₦2,000.
OPENING OF PORTAL/REGISTRATION
Registration will start from Monday, June 17, 2019, when the portal will be open. Please note that the portal will however be shut down at 12.00 mid night on Wednesday, July 17th, 2019.
- Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slip showing the Candidate’s photograph
- The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Special candidate with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
- Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
- Candidates are advised to check the Portal from Thursday, July 04, 2019 for their venue and time of the CBT. Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
Nigeria News3 days ago
Funding for Continued Payments of Stipend for Batch A&B on Course
Recruitment1 day ago
Lagos State Begins Massive Recruitment 2020 – See Application
Sport3 days ago
Breaking: Diego Maradona Dies at 60 Following heart attack – Photos
Business3 days ago
MSME Grant Survival Fund Category 2020 Begins – See Application Process
Recruitment2 days ago
Kuwait Army Recruitment 2020, Application Procedure and Requirements
Business3 days ago
Just IN: CBN Announces Approved Lending Rate
Education5 days ago
NECO NCEE: Common Entrance Result Checker 2020/2021 (Photo)
Tech5 days ago
The NMDC Innovation and Incubation Centre (NICE) Support 2020/2021 for Indian Deep Tech Ideas