Use the Search Button below for more details.
This is to inform all the candidates that registered for the 2021 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that printing of the examination slip has commenced.
The exam slip which reflects each candidate exam schedule is now available for printing on the JAMB portal.
- Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) Graduates Certificates Collection Procedures
- Skills That Can Make You A Millionaire Without Degree
- Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Open Heaven 15th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Our Sure Fortress)
- What you Must Do If you Applied for Any FG Fund
The 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) will commence on Saturday, 19th June 2021, nationwide.
Candidates are advised to print their slips before the commencement of the JAMB Exam, in order to familiarize themselves with the examination schedules as no form of excuse for missing the examination will be entertained.
How Print JAMB Exam Slip
Reprinting of JAMB registration slip is quite easy. All you would be required to print your JAMB exam slip that reflects your examination schedule is your registration number. Follow the steps outlined below for the process:
- Go to the JAMB UTME e-slip printing page at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/ExamSlipPrinting/PrintExaminationSlip
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number or Email address or Phone number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on the ‘Print Examination Slip‘ button to access your exam schedule.
Note: Please allow a popup for the JAMB site (www.jamb.org.ng) from your browser.
- Cheapest Online Ph.D. Computer Science Program 2021
- Nigerian Police Force, PSC, Set to Conclude 2020 Recruitment Exercise – See How to Check your Status
- Apply for Senior Product Manager at Renmoney
- How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
- CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Business10 hours ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan for Household/SMEs (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Nigeria News10 hours ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News10 hours ago
CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Nigeria News2 days ago
NYIF Disbursement Begins: How to Check Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Loan Status
Nigeria News3 days ago
NYIF: 10,000 Youths Shortlisted For Disbursement – View List
Grants3 days ago
United States: Apply for a small business grant of up to $25,000 before Dec. 1
Business13 hours ago
NAPE SoftLoan Application 2021 – Get Up to N500,000
Nigeria News5 days ago
Get a Convenient Loan of up to ₦700,00 Today