Candidates who are interested to apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019 are encouraged to read through the requirements below in other to apply for the 2019 Customs recruitment.
Please note that the recruitment exercise is free and hence you should not pay money to anyone, either promising you to be enlisted in the agency.
You are advised to stay aware of online fraudsters or any website promising you to do so.
How To Apply For Nigeria Custom Service Recritment 2019
To apply visit Customs recruitment 2019 official website vacancy.customs.gov.ng
General Requirements for Nigeria Custom Recruitment 2019
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30 years
- Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
- Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have found guilty of any criminal offence.
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable
It will please you to know that the Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment 2019 is Currently not Online.
For more update on Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment 2019, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.
Latest posts by Precious Leko (see all)
- Oando Recruitment 2019Application Procedure - Friday, 11 October 2019, 9:08
- CBN Recruitment 2019 Application Form - Thursday, 10 October 2019, 4:11
- UNIABUJA Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure For 2019 - Thursday, 10 October 2019, 2:21