Nigeria Police Force (NPF) is the principal law enforcement agency in Nigeria with a staff strength of about 371,800. There are currently plans to increase the force to 650,000, adding 280,000 new recruits to the existing 370,000.
The Nigerian Police official portal https://www.npf.gov.ng/
The Nigerian police force (NPF) will be recruiting about 10,000 able Nigerians as constable into the Nigerian police force. This was made known by the minister of police affair.
From a reliable source we are made to understand that there is a plan to quickly inject fresh intake into the force. A total of about 40,000 personnel or constable will be recruited into the force and this will take a period of about 4 years or more.
- Maranatha University Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 And How To Apply.
- Apply for the Massive Recruitment at the Federal Teaching Hospital Gombe
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Federal Teaching Hospital Gombe | Apply Now
- Gombe State University (GSU) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Open Heaven 18th May 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Have Faith, Not Fear.)
List of Police Service Commission (PSC) Categories
- Police Constable
- Cadet Inspector of Police
- Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police
Nigeria Police Recruitment Requirements 2021
Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identification Number (NIN)
Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
Applicants Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
It must not be less than 1.67 meters in height for men and 1.64 meters for women.
Must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities:
Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scars, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
Must Download and fill the Guarantors’ Form
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Apply For: Rise Up Youth Champions Initiative 2021 grants
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Community Nursing Programme Admission Form 2021
- Open Heaven 16th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Sin Of Covetousness)
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Pre-Degree/IJMB School Fees for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Professional Tailor at Westingate Group – Apply Now
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 10th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessed Fruitfulness)
Npower6 days ago
N-Power: FG shortlists 550,000 Batch C applicants for final stage
Scholarship6 days ago
TY Danjuma Scholarship 2021/2022 for Africans to Study in Leading Business Schools
Nigeria News7 days ago
Update: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Commencement Date…
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 11th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Let There Be Order)
Education5 days ago
JAMB considers conduct of a 2nd UTME for 2021 candidates with registration issues
business5 days ago
CBN Nirsal Covid19 Loan 2021 Approval Begins – If you applied for House Hold, Check here
Education6 days ago
University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Resumption Date for Commencement of 2020/2021 Academic Session