Nigerian Army 81RRI List: The Management of the Nigerian Army wishes to inform all anticipating applicants longing to join the Nigerian Army 81 Regular Recruit Intake that the zonal screening result and list of selected candidates for training at Depot are officially released online.
- Vulcanizer, Packing Plant – Cement at Dangote Group – See Step to Apply for this Job
- Apply for Production Supervisor, Packing Plant at Dangote Group
- Apply Now – Lubricator at Dangote Group
- Supply Chain & Innovation Senior Manager at the Coca-Cola Company – Apply Now
- Full List of Jamb Subjects Combinations for all Courses 2021
According to our source – Nigerian Army hereby advises those that participated in the Zonal Screening Exercise held at the various zonal centres.
Check Nigerian Army 81RRI Zonal Screening Result List of Selected Candidates for Training at The Depot, Nigerian Army, Zaria.
Nigerian Army 81RRI List of Selected Candidates for Training at Depot
Candidates are advised in their own interest, not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them on the recruitment exercise. To check if you are selected, follow the leads below;
- Go to Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal at www.narecruitment.org
- Under the section titled “Verify Application Status”, put in your email address and application number to confirm if you are selected.
You can check if your name is among the Zonal Screening Result List of Selected Candidates for Training by:
- Visiting Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal
- Scroll down to the Table
- Locate your Zone
- Find your State of Origin
- Click on your state to view List
Congratulations to all the candidates listed for the Nigerian Army 81RRI Training at The Depot.
Nigerian Army 81RRI Pre-Screening Examination Centres
- The recruitment exercise will commence with the Pre-Screening Examination to be written by candidates shortlisted based on general suitability criteria for service in the Nigerian Army.
- Pre-Screening Examination will hold nationwide in the centres published above. Shortlisted candidates are to attend the Pre-Screening Examination at the centre they had chosen when completing the application form.
Materials to bring at the Training at Depot
You are expected to bring the following items that will help you perform the necessary activities in the screening centre:
- Bring your White vests.
- Also, bring your Blue short.
- Carry your White canvas.
- Carry your White socks.
- Not forgetting the Original and photocopies of your credentials.
- Bring Relevant scratch cards for online verification of result (WASSEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB).
- Writing materials (Biro and Pencil)
- File Jacket
- National Identity card/slip
- Passports and full size 5 x 7 photographs.
Congratulations once again!