Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
- Full List of Jamb Subjects Combinations for all Courses 2021
- Open Heaven 7th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Prayer For A Full Measure Of Christ)
- JAMB clarifies issues regarding choice of exam centres for UTME candidates
- JAMB to include Computer Studies & PHE as UTME subjects from 2022/2023 exercise
- Minister of Education invites ASUP to an emergency meeting to forestall planned strike
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Checker, Packing Plant – Cement
Job Ref.: PackingPlant-Ibese-004
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Job type: Full time
Category: DCP – Operations
- Receiving ATC and cross check trucks after loading (Loaded as per ATC or not)
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Attach cement bags to roto packer which discharges cement.
- Responsible for counting number of bags loaded in the truck, it should not be more than ATC quantity.
- Reporting of any abnormality observed with loading machine or trucks.
- Ensure proper housekeeping of all loading bags.
- Accounting and reporting of damage bags by auto Loader / Trucks.
- Ensure immediate replacement of trucks to be loaded.
- Trade test II / WASC / GCE / SSCE + 10Years
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience
Skills and Competencies:
- Basic knowledge of cement production process
- Good knowledge of the cement packing machines/functions and procedures
- Working knowledge of the cement packing machines/ functions and procedures
- Good relationship management skills Good numerical skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Training and Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online