Use the Search Button below for more details.
The Registrar, Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board ( JAMB), Prof. Ishaq O. Oloyede, has stated that the prerogative of choosing examination towns lies solely with candidates as far as the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) is concerned. He said JAMB does not impose examination town or transfer candidates to other towns other than the ones they had selected.
He stated that examination centres are grouped into examination towns and candidates are expected to make their choices of examination towns while the Board distributes them to centres. To eliminate bias, he disclosed that an automated system had been developed by the Board to distribute candidates who have picked particular examination town randomly into its centres.
- Recruiter at Talenture Group – How to Apply
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2021/2022 Check April Application Update
- School Nurse (Wellness Officer) at Lagos Business School (LBS) – Apply Now
- 2021 WAEC GCE Result Checker (Jan/Feb) – 1st Series Out
- JAMB clarifies issues regarding the choice of exam centres for UTME candidates
Start your exam preparations with the fidelity cyber cafe, Along Keffi Express way Abuja or visit https://www.searchngr.com, the computer base test contain over 60,000 JAMB past questions and answers to help you get adequately ready for the exam.
He added that candidates could only pick examinations towns and not centres. The Registrar said, “It’s the responsibility of the candidates to choose the examination towns he or she wants to take the UTME. The claims that we post candidates to centres not indicated in their application documents is not true.
The candidate chooses the place where he/she wants to sit the examination and, once the capacity of any particular examination town is filled up, that town won’t be available again. This happens especially when a candidate registers late, hence he/she would have to pick what is available. On no account would JAMB change a candidate from his examination town of choice to another.”
- Cheapest Online Ph.D. Computer Science Program 2021
- Nigerian Police Force, PSC, Set to Conclude 2020 Recruitment Exercise – See How to Check your Status
- Apply for Senior Product Manager at Renmoney
- How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
- CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Business10 hours ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan for Household/SMEs (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Nigeria News9 hours ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News10 hours ago
CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Nigeria News2 days ago
NYIF Disbursement Begins: How to Check Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Loan Status
Nigeria News3 days ago
NYIF: 10,000 Youths Shortlisted For Disbursement – View List
Grants3 days ago
United States: Apply for a small business grant of up to $25,000 before Dec. 1
Business12 hours ago
NAPE SoftLoan Application 2021 – Get Up to N500,000
Nigeria News5 days ago
Get a Convenient Loan of up to ₦700,00 Today