Use the Search Button below for more details.
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has released the results of the WASSCE for Private Candidates, 2021 – First Series.
The results of candidates that sat for the WASSCE for Private Candidate 2021-First Series will be released on Tuesday 6th April, 2021 by 10am.
The West African Examination Council, WAEC, has released the results of the 2021 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for private candidates, 30 days after the conduct of the examination across Nigeria.
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- JAMB clarifies issues regarding the choice of exam centres for UTME candidates
- Sadiya Reveals Categories of Npower Batch A & B to be Shortlisted for Nexit Package
- Apply for SMEDAN-BOA Matching Fund Loan (N1.5m to N5m) for MSME 2021
- Office Assistant at PCI Educational Consult Limited – Apply Now
- Revenue Manager at Jumia Nigeria – Apply for this Job
By this information, candidates who sat for the examination are advised to start checking their results 24 hours after the result release has been announced.
Steps On How to Check WAEC GCE 2021 Jan/Feb First 1st Series Result
- Candidates are to log on to the WAEC result checking portal via http://www.waecdirect.org.
- Enter your WAEC Examination Number in the required column.
- Select your Examination Year i.e. 2021.
- Select your Examination Type i.e. PRIVATE CANDIDATE RESULT (FIRST SERIES).
- Enter the Card Serial Number.
- Enter the Card PIN.
- Finally, click the “Submit” button to get your 2021 WAEC GCE Jan/Feb Result.
If you have challenges checking our result kindly leave a comment below and be sure you will get a reply shortly.
Kindly share this article for others to see and also congratulations on your success!
- Cheapest Online Ph.D. Computer Science Program 2021
- Nigerian Police Force, PSC, Set to Conclude 2020 Recruitment Exercise – See How to Check your Status
- Apply for Senior Product Manager at Renmoney
- How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
- CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Business9 hours ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan for Household/SMEs (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Nigeria News9 hours ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News9 hours ago
CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Nigeria News2 days ago
NYIF Disbursement Begins: How to Check Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Loan Status
Nigeria News3 days ago
NYIF: 10,000 Youths Shortlisted For Disbursement – View List
Grants3 days ago
United States: Apply for a small business grant of up to $25,000 before Dec. 1
Business11 hours ago
NAPE SoftLoan Application 2021 – Get Up to N500,000
Nigeria News4 days ago
Get a Convenient Loan of up to ₦700,00 Today