The Minister for humanitarian Affairs disaster and Sadiya Umar Farouq has revealed those set of Batch A and B beneficiaries who are qualified for the exit packages.
The minister made this statement via her media handle on Monday 5th April 2021
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- Apply for SMEDAN-BOA Matching Fund Loan (N1.5m to N5m) for MSME 2021
- Office Assistant at PCI Educational Consult Limited – Apply Now
- Revenue Manager at Jumia Nigeria – Apply for this Job
- Dispatch Rider at FHON Consulting – Apply Now
- Apply for Zone Head, Personal and Business Banking at Standard Bank Group
According to the Minister, the people who are entitled to the federal Government Npower batch A and B exit packages are those who have successfully registered on the N-exit portal and have successfully input all his or her data.
The minister disclose that any beneficiary who has successfully registered and input all his her details will have his or her status on the N-exit portal showing “pending”
She said the reason for the “pending is because the ministry has not yet collected all the information belonging to such person for the next step which she said will commence soon.
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment5 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
business7 days ago
How to Apply for WEMA Bank Overseas Study advisory and Loan
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Education5 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)