The Minister for humanitarian Affairs disaster and Sadiya Umar Farouq has revealed those set of Batch A and B beneficiaries who are qualified for the exit packages.
The minister made this statement via her media handle on Monday 5th April 2021
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- Apply for SMEDAN-BOA Matching Fund Loan (N1.5m to N5m) for MSME 2021
- Office Assistant at PCI Educational Consult Limited – Apply Now
- Revenue Manager at Jumia Nigeria – Apply for this Job
- Dispatch Rider at FHON Consulting – Apply Now
- Apply for Zone Head, Personal and Business Banking at Standard Bank Group
According to the Minister, the people who are entitled to the federal Government Npower batch A and B exit packages are those who have successfully registered on the N-exit portal and have successfully input all his or her data.
The minister disclose that any beneficiary who has successfully registered and input all his her details will have his or her status on the N-exit portal showing “pending”
She said the reason for the “pending is because the ministry has not yet collected all the information belonging to such person for the next step which she said will commence soon.