Use the Search Button below for more details.
This is to inform all the candidates admitted into the Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) first degree programmes during the 2020/2021 academic session that the management of the institution has announced their clearance and registration guidelines.
- 2021 Women’s Leadership Scholarships at Babson College, USA – Apply Now
- 2021 Entrepreneurship Scholarships at SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences, Germany | Apply Now
- Apply for Sporting Excellence International Scholarships at Middlesex University Dubai 2021
- Apply for Government Opportunity to Secure your Future
- Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Partners with @tech4dev and Microsoft to train 36,000 Youth in One Year
NAUB Clearance & Registration Guidelines
All newly admitted students are to report to the University’s Annex Campus, located along Biu- Gombe Road for clearance and registration from June 23, 2021.
Admitted students (UTME/DE) are to assemble at the Directorate of ICT complex of the location mentioned above by 8:am with the following items:
- JAMB Admission Letter (Institution’s copy)
- Original credentials/results
- Appropriate Exam checker scratch cards for checking O’level (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB etc.) results.
The Exercise Will Run For Only One Week From The Commencement Date. Late Registration Will Attract An Additional N1000 Fee After Every Week Of Delay.
- Cheapest Online Ph.D. Computer Science Program 2021
- Nigerian Police Force, PSC, Set to Conclude 2020 Recruitment Exercise – See How to Check your Status
- Apply for Senior Product Manager at Renmoney
- How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
- CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Business10 hours ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan for Household/SMEs (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Nigeria News10 hours ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News10 hours ago
CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Nigeria News2 days ago
NYIF Disbursement Begins: How to Check Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Loan Status
Nigeria News3 days ago
NYIF: 10,000 Youths Shortlisted For Disbursement – View List
Grants3 days ago
United States: Apply for a small business grant of up to $25,000 before Dec. 1
Business13 hours ago
NAPE SoftLoan Application 2021 – Get Up to N500,000
Nigeria News5 days ago
Get a Convenient Loan of up to ₦700,00 Today