The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public that the list of successful candidates for the 2020 / 2021 Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 28 has been released. Successful candidates are to report for training at the Nigerian Naval College, Onne, Port Harcourt
- Open Heaven 19th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Soul Winner Maybe Insulted)
- Police Recruitment is Out See Eligibility and Application Form!
- Apply for Waiter Job at Portions By Bay
- Job Opportunities at Deloitte Nigeria
- Latest Vacancies at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
Nigerian Navy – The candidates whose names appear below were successful at the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission Course 28 Selection Board interview held at Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo, Lagos State between 16 December 2020 and 4 January 2021. Accordingly, these candidates are to report for training at the Nigerian Naval College, Onne, Port Harcourt on Wednesday 24 March 2021 from 0800 (8am).
REQUIREMENTSCandidates are to come along with the following:
- Original and photocopies of:
- Duly completed registration form.
- National Identity Card (acknowledgment slip admissible).
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (WAEC, NECO, etc).
- Certificates from tertiary institutions.
- Certificate of registration with professional bodies (as applicable).
- Federal Ministry of Education authentication of foreign certificates.
- NYSC Discharge / Exemption Certificate.
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of Age.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin.
- Two (2) recent coloured passport-size photographs.
- COVID 19 test result obtained not more than 48 hours prior to reporting at the College.
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- Two pairs of white trousers.
- Two pairs of white round neck t-shirts (unmarked).
- One pair of black trousers.
- One black belt.
- Two white long sleeved shirts and 2 white polo shirts.
- Two pairs of blue shorts and white vests (singlets).
- A pair of national dress (white kaftan for Juma’at).
- Two pairs of white socks.
- Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
- One black lounge suit.
- One pair of black cover shoes.
- Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 3 x 6 bed.
- Five sets of white washable face masks.
- Ten bottles of hand sanitizers.
- A treated mosquito net.
- A white towel.
- Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
- Two pairs of trouser suits.
- Two long black skirts.
- One pair of black low-heeled cover shoes.
- Two pairs of black or blue short tights.
- Other Sanitary wears.
Click Here to View / Download List (PDF)For those who can’t remember the application, kindly click on the link below:
Nigerian Navy (DSSC 28) Nationwide Massive Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (29 Positions) – APPLICATION CLOSED
Note: Candidates who fail to report by 6pm on Saturday 27 March 2021 will not be accepted for training.
- US Diversity Visa Lottery 2021 Application – How to Register
- Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
- Submission Of Unbanked Of AFJP Farmers Account Number Still Ongoing
- Nasarawa State College of Health Science & Technology Keffi (NASCOHST) Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Olusegun Agagu Foundation Full Scholarships Scheme 2021
Recruitment5 days ago
Nigerian Air Force, NAF DSSC Recruitment 2021 Begins for (How to apply)
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 25th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Let Your Light So Shine)
Nigeria News5 days ago
EFCC Recruitment 2021 Application (How to Apply)
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 26th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Prayer, Praise And Worship)
Religion20 hours ago
Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 27th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Renewing The Mind)
Nigeria News4 days ago
Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Cadets Recruitment 2021 Airforce DSSC Recruitment
Nigeria News4 days ago
Federal Government UNICEF Scheme to Empower 20M Young Nigerians