The Nigeria Police Force NPF recruitment is out! this article will guide you through the application process. The need by the present leadership to reposition the Force through capacity building calls for the recruitment of Police Officers of lower cadre into the Nigeria Police Force.
In order to align with international standards and best practices and the United Nations Standard of Policing, the Force needs virile and dynamic police officers for better service delivery and mitigating emerging security challenges.
- All Questions for Npower Batch C Leaked (Download in PDF)
- University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- How to Withdraw your Opera News Hub Earnings
- Mathematics Teacher Needed at Ferscoat International School
- Vacancy for a Position of An Agronomist at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
To this end, our goal is to ensure the safety of the lives and property of Nigerian citizens and make Nigeria safer and more secure for economic development and growth.
Things to Know about the Nigeria Police Force
Nigeria Police Force was first established in 1820. In 1879 a 1,200-member armed paramilitary Hausa Constabulary was formed. In 1896 the Lagos Police was established.
A similar force, the Niger Coast Constabulary, was formed in Calabar in 1894 under the newly proclaimed Niger Coast Protectorate.
The Nigeria Police is the primary police serving Nigeria. The Nigerian Police Force (NPF) is the principal law enforcement agency in Nigeria with staff strength of about 371,800.
There are currently plans to increase the force to 650,000, adding 280,000 new recruits to the existing 370,000.
Police Recruitment Portal Link 2021/2022
Interested and qualified candidates should visit http://www.policerecruitment.ng/
Application Deadline: Yet to be Announce
Police Recruitment 2021 Application Requirements
- Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
- Education: Must have an O’ Level Certificate at least Five (5) Credits level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Height: Must not be less than 1.67 meters in height for men and 1.64 meters for women.
- Chest Measurement: Must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities: Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scar, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
- Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Guarantors’ Form: Must download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two (2) of the following: Traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel. Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
- NOTE: All candidates must undergo medical examination before the final selection.
How to Apply for Police Recruitment 2021
- All applications must be submitted “Online”.
- You “Must” have a functional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number before you begin your application;
- Visit: www.policerecruitment.ng
- Fill in and “Submit” the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email., and do not forget to copy and save your “Registration Number” for future correspondences. The “Number” is case sensitive, please.
- You would be required to present a hardcopy of an email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit them at the examination/screening and recruitment centre.
- All applicants MUST have a readily available scanned copy of their:
- SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
- Birth Certificate Result
- FSLC Result
- LGA Certificate
- Passport Photograph
- The recruitment exercise is absolutely free
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
business7 days ago
How to Apply for WEMA Bank Overseas Study advisory and Loan
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Education5 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)