The Nigeria Police Force NPF recruitment is out! this article will guide you through the application process. The need by the present leadership to reposition the Force through capacity building calls for the recruitment of Police Officers of lower cadre into the Nigeria Police Force.
In order to align with international standards and best practices and the United Nations Standard of Policing, the Force needs virile and dynamic police officers for better service delivery and mitigating emerging security challenges.
- All Questions for Npower Batch C Leaked (Download in PDF)
- University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- How to Withdraw your Opera News Hub Earnings
- Mathematics Teacher Needed at Ferscoat International School
- Vacancy for a Position of An Agronomist at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
To this end, our goal is to ensure the safety of the lives and property of Nigerian citizens and make Nigeria safer and more secure for economic development and growth.
Things to Know about the Nigeria Police Force
Nigeria Police Force was first established in 1820. In 1879 a 1,200-member armed paramilitary Hausa Constabulary was formed. In 1896 the Lagos Police was established.
A similar force, the Niger Coast Constabulary, was formed in Calabar in 1894 under the newly proclaimed Niger Coast Protectorate.
The Nigeria Police is the primary police serving Nigeria. The Nigerian Police Force (NPF) is the principal law enforcement agency in Nigeria with staff strength of about 371,800.
There are currently plans to increase the force to 650,000, adding 280,000 new recruits to the existing 370,000.
Police Recruitment Portal Link 2021/2022
Interested and qualified candidates should visit http://www.policerecruitment.ng/
Application Deadline: Yet to be Announce
Police Recruitment 2021 Application Requirements
- Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
- Education: Must have an O’ Level Certificate at least Five (5) Credits level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Height: Must not be less than 1.67 meters in height for men and 1.64 meters for women.
- Chest Measurement: Must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities: Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scar, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
- Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Guarantors’ Form: Must download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two (2) of the following: Traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel. Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
- NOTE: All candidates must undergo medical examination before the final selection.
How to Apply for Police Recruitment 2021
- All applications must be submitted “Online”.
- You “Must” have a functional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number before you begin your application;
- Visit: www.policerecruitment.ng
- Fill in and “Submit” the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email., and do not forget to copy and save your “Registration Number” for future correspondences. The “Number” is case sensitive, please.
- You would be required to present a hardcopy of an email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit them at the examination/screening and recruitment centre.
- All applicants MUST have a readily available scanned copy of their:
- SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
- Birth Certificate Result
- FSLC Result
- LGA Certificate
- Passport Photograph
- The recruitment exercise is absolutely free
- Open Heaven 4th August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Arise And Shine)
- University of Helsinki International Scholarship (Finland) 2021-2022
- Open Heaven 3rd August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Perfect Obedience)
- Polaris Bank Recruitment 2021, Careers & Job Vacancies (Entry-level)
- Npower News: August and Npower Nexit package
Opportunities4 days ago
US Diversity Visa Lottery 2021 Application – How to Register
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
Nigeria News5 days ago
Submission Of Unbanked Of AFJP Farmers Account Number Still Ongoing
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 30th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Marks Of The Lord Jesus)
Scholarship5 days ago
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship for Nigerians 2021
Nigeria News5 days ago
Apply for Fan Milk Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 29th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Need For Bodily Exercise)
Education5 days ago
King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session