This is to inform all the UTME candidates that participated in the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Post UTME screening exercise that the management of the institution has released the names of successfully admitted candidates.
- How to Withdraw your Opera News Hub Earnings
- Mathematics Teacher Needed at Ferscoat International School
- Vacancy for a Position of An Agronomist at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Apply for This Job – Entry-level Sales Representatives at Ringo Telecommunication Limited
- 2021 Nigeria Scholarship at Newcastle University – UK
How to Check UNIMAID Admission List
Currently, UNIMAID prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIMAID admission status
successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
congratulation to all the candidates who made it to UNIMAID 2020/2021 admission list