Hills and Brains Investment Company is a financial institution principally engaged in investing in securities. It creates financial opportunities to investors who in return, share in the profits which are designed for long-term investment, not short-term.
- Open Heaven 19th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Soul Winner Maybe Insulted)
- Police Recruitment is Out See Eligibility and Application Form!
- Apply for Waiter Job at Portions By Bay
- Job Opportunities at Deloitte Nigeria
- Latest Vacancies at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
Our main business of the investment company is to hold and manage securities for investment purposes, but we typically offer investors a variety of funds and investment services, which include portfolio management, record keeping, custodial, legal, accounting and tax management services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Administrator
Employment Type: Full Time
- Financial administrators manage financial and accounting processes at businesses, companies, and organizations.
- They perform financial planning, oversee financial activities, and prepare financial reports.
- Update financial spreadsheets with daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Track and reconcile bank statements
- Create cost analysis reports
- Process tax payments
- Support monthly payroll and keep organized records
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Process invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers and partners as needed
- Provide administrative support during budget preparation
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits
- B.Sc Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Experience: 1 – 3 years
- Proven work experience as a Finance Administrator or similar role
- Hands-on experience with accounting software, like QuickBooks
- Must be a computer literate
- Good understanding of bookkeeping procedures
- Time-management and organization skills
- N60,000 – N90,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
23rd April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
business7 days ago
How to Apply for WEMA Bank Overseas Study advisory and Loan
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Education5 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)