Congratulations to those who have successfully received their CBN Covid-19 loan, remember that it is called “loan” not “grant” so you are expected to pay back.
For those who have you been expecting their loan approval, keep checking your status using the simple method:
1. Open https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng
2. When it loads, select the type of Loan you applied for. Either SME or Household
3. Enter your BVN. Do not worry, the website is the official website of Nirsal Microfinance Bank for the COVID-19 TCF just as https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng is for Nigeria Youth Investment Fund and https://nirsalmfb.caderp.com/Account/Register for AGSMEIS Loan Scheme.
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- Breaking: Nollywood veteran, Bruno Iwuoha, is dead
- Apply for NMRC Application Loan (Get Up to N2 Million)
- CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
- How to Check Your Exit Package On Nexit Portal
- Apply for CBN Manara Loan 2021 – Application Portal (Non-Interest Loan)
4. A response will be displayed when you enter your BVN.
(A) If it says your Loan has been approved, it will load your details asking you to accept your Loan offer. Proceed to complete the process and enter bank name and your account number. Avoid mistakes here.
(B) If it says ‘Your loan has not been approved, check back later, kindly check back later as they said.
(C) If it however displays “BVN does not exist”, do not panic. Just keep checking back from time to time as approval is on going and hope is high.
Patience is the only price one has to pay to get COVID-19 Targeted Credit Facility Loan.
- Open Heaven 4th August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Arise And Shine)
- University of Helsinki International Scholarship (Finland) 2021-2022
- Open Heaven 3rd August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Perfect Obedience)
- Polaris Bank Recruitment 2021, Careers & Job Vacancies (Entry-level)
- Npower News: August and Npower Nexit package
Opportunities4 days ago
US Diversity Visa Lottery 2021 Application – How to Register
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
Nigeria News4 days ago
Submission Of Unbanked Of AFJP Farmers Account Number Still Ongoing
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 30th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Marks Of The Lord Jesus)
Scholarship5 days ago
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship for Nigerians 2021
Nigeria News5 days ago
Apply for Fan Milk Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 29th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Need For Bodily Exercise)
Education5 days ago
King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session