In this article, you will be guided on how to check your Exit Package on NExit Portal. So, applicants who had been sourcing for means of checking their Exit status, Pending status, and/or Exit package on the Nexit portal shouldn’t fail to read this post to the end.
The only official website to check your Nexit package is via https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- Apply for CBN Manara Loan 2021 – Application Portal (Non-Interest Loan)
- Open Heaven 10th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Word, Prophecy And Power)
- JAMB postpones 2021 UTME/DE registration over NIN integration challenge
- Open Heaven 9th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The New Man)
- UNN admission list, 2020/2021 out on JAMB CAPS
There is only one way to check exit status, pending status, and exit package on the Nexit portal. What you see when you click ‘check exit status’ is the Pending status, this simply means that your application is at the stage of review (verification stage), after which such applicant can proceed to the next stage once fully verified.
- With the aid of an internet accessing device, visit the official Nexit portal via https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng
- Login to your dashboard (Using the email and password you registered with).
- As soon as you are logged in, locate the ‘Check exit status’ button on the page. Once clicked on, the message below will pop up.
“Your update is still pending. You will be notified of the next steps via your registered email address”.
Note: The above message is what all successful applicants will get whenever they click on the Check exit status. Meanwhile, once it’s time for the next phase of the process, then the message gotten will definitely change from pending.