Use the Search Button below for more details.
ipNX Nigeria Limited invites applications for its NYSC, Pre-service & I.T Internship. The ipNX internship program offers students in tertiary institutions in Nigeria the opportunity to gain work experience and providing students the opportunity to work directly with inspiring and experienced professionals.
- Breaking – 8,900 Npower Batch A & B Beneficiaries Cleared For Backlog Payment
- Open Heaven 8th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (You Need The Anointing)
- UNIZIK admission list, 2020/2021 out on JAMB CAPS
- Nigerian Army 81RRI List of Selected Candidates for Training at Depot 2021
- The Polytechnic Ibadan ND Post-UTME screening result, 2020/2021
We are specialized in network connectivity, and delivery of internet, telephony, television as well as cloud-based software application services to corporate and residential customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: NYSC, Pre-service & I.T Internship
Job ID: 18
Location: All Branches
Department: Human Resource, Finance, Wifi and Voice, Network Infrastructure uni, Information Systems & Technology
Reporting to: Supervisor
Function: As applicable to requesting unit
Travel Frequency: Occasional
Introduction of the Job
The ipNX internship program offers students in tertiary institutions in Nigeria the opportunity to gain work experience and providing students the opportunity to work directly with inspiring and experienced professionals. The insights and skills gained by the end of the programme would be invaluable for future careers to the following category of applicants:
- Students undergoing the mandatory SIWES (Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme) program (INDUSTRIAL TRAINEE).
- Graduates who have completed their Higher National Diploma programs for Polytechnics, Colleges of Education & Bachelor Degree for university institutions .and are awaiting NYSC deployment (PRE-SERVICE).
- Corp members currently undergoing their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
Purpose of the Job
- To learn new skills and add to their knowledge base while gaining confidence in their abilities.
- To offer the opportunity to work with someone who can become a mentor for you – not only in the internship but throughout their career.
- To learn about a career field from the inside and decide if this is the right career field for them.
- To offer the opportunity to practice communication and teamwork skills.
- To gain industry knowledge first hand from the organization and professionals.
- To gain valuable experience and accomplishments to add to their resume.
- To provide evidence that they have initiative, are reliable, and have a sense of responsibility.
- To apply some of the ideas learned in school and provide a bridge between school and the professional world.
- This section requires the top five accountabilities that role is to deliver own. Written in outcome language, this is not a listing of tasks but a grouping of tasks to determine outcomes required from the tasks.
Expected Key Results (Detailed KPIs)
- Job Knowledge
- Use of Technology
- Overall Job Performance
Demonstrate (Key competencies):
- This section requires an overview of the education, experience, and skills required to do the job at a satisfactory level. It is not a list of the jobholder’s qualification.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- CGPA ( 2.50 minimum) / BSC(2.2 minimum) / HND(Upper Credit minimum).
- WAEC (Minimum 6 B’s & C’s)
- Little or no work experience
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interested and qualified candidates should address their Cover Letters to “The Human Resource Manager, Human Capital Management, ipNX Nigeria”.
- All Pre-service & I.T Internship cover letters should state the duration of the internship.
- How to Know If You Have Pass The Npower Physical Verification
- Open Heaven 16th September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Fulfilling The Law Of Fruitlessness)
- 2021 Africa Regional Journalism Workshops Recruitment
- 2021 Beyond School Community Challenge for Secondary School Students in Nigeria (N1.5M Prize) – How to Apply
- West African Research Center WARC Travel Grant 2021(Up to $3,000)
Business7 days ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan for Household/SMEs (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Nigeria News2 days ago
CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Nigeria News2 days ago
Apply for CBN MSME Development Fund N220 Billion Loan For Start-up
Business2 days ago
How to Access New CBN’s Agric Loan (Limit of N10 Million)
Grants7 days ago
Apply for BIS Grant 2021- Up to $25,000 in Cash (Powered by United Nations)
Business7 days ago
Portal to Apply for Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) 2021
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 10th September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Creative Word Of God)
Nigeria News7 days ago
American Film Club – US Mission Nigeria Nomadland Film Screening Invitation 2021