In my last post, I wrote an article on how to withdraw money from the ATM without using a Card and I received tons of emails after that post requesting to give information on how to withdraw money on the ATM without being debited.
Well, I will prove the steps below, keep reading!
- Good News! Date Released to Pay Npower Volunteers, to receive 5 months backlogs
- Survival Fund Registration Portal Rebranded, Other Categories Opened?
- Massive Recruitment at Titan Trust Bank 2020 – Apply Here
- Full Highlight – Liverpool vs Aston Villa (2 -7) – Video
- KWASU Announces Date of School Resumption
Sometimes, I understand the impulse especially when there is a need to fulfil. Withdrawing money from ATM without being debited in absolutely absurd.
However, sometimes it happens due to machine malfunction but sometimes it could be fraud ATM. In a best-case scenario, the bank or ATM operator will already know of any error that occurred during the transaction and will send your transaction to the appropriate channels for debit.
If there is any delay sometimes the money will be available on the ledger balance and will be removed after 48 hours at most.
I have heard a scenario where a customer withdraws excess of what was in his bank account. But the good news is that he was later apprehended and sent to the authorities due to the fraudulent activities that were detected in his card.
ATMs can make mistakes. And when they do, it can cost you time and money to clean them up. They can account a deposit amount incorrectly, dispense too little or too much cash, fail to give a receipt and keep a customer’s banking card. In such case, you are encouraged to report to your local bank account for verification.
And yes! there is a way you can withdraw money from the ATM without being debited but this information is highly confidential and will not be disclosed to the public.
So on a natural ground, there is no such answer to the questions How to Withdraw Money on the ATM without being Debited for public consumption.
- Apply For: Rise Up Youth Champions Initiative 2021 grants
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Community Nursing Programme Admission Form 2021
- Open Heaven 16th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Sin Of Covetousness)
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Pre-Degree/IJMB School Fees for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Professional Tailor at Westingate Group – Apply Now
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 10th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessed Fruitfulness)
Npower6 days ago
N-Power: FG shortlists 550,000 Batch C applicants for final stage
Nigeria News7 days ago
How to Gain Admission to Study Abroad – See Steps
Nigeria News7 days ago
Update: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Commencement Date…
Scholarship6 days ago
TY Danjuma Scholarship 2021/2022 for Africans to Study in Leading Business Schools
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 11th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Let There Be Order)
business5 days ago
CBN Nirsal Covid19 Loan 2021 Approval Begins – If you applied for House Hold, Check here
Education5 days ago
JAMB considers conduct of a 2nd UTME for 2021 candidates with registration issues