The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) has as its mandate to develop and regulate the Information Technology in Nigeria.
- Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital School of Nursing Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session | LATE ENTRY
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University Akwa (UNIZIK) Postgraduate Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [2ND TIER]
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) Registration/Physical Clearance Exercise for 2020/2021 Fresh Students
- How to Gain Admission to Study Abroad – See Steps
- Lagos State College of Nursing Igando Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
Developing and regulating IT will support in transforming Nigeria into an IT-driven economy for global competitiveness and the dire need of digital literacy.
The Agency has since 2010 established a scholarship scheme for Masters and Doctoral degree in relevant areas of Information Technology (IT) and ICT Law obtainable in Nigerian (Government and Private) Universities.
The scholarship award is strictly based on merit and is evenly distributed between the six geo-political zones for the PhD, 36 States and FCT for MSc.
- The sponsorship for the Masters programme will run for one year and the Doctorate programme for three years.
- PhD: Only University and Polytechnic Lecturers with MSc in any Information Technology related field are eligible to apply for sponsorship.
- MSc: Holders of First Class or Second Class (Upper) Honours Bachelor’s degree, in Information Technology related field and Law.
There is no deadline yet as the application is currently closed.
How to Apply for NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
A comprehensive computer-based Aptitude test will be conducted to determine successful candidates for the award.
Only candidates found eligible will be invited.
Furthermore, there will be interview (which includes supplementary test, verification of credentials & character evaluation) for best performing candidates.
Deadline: 21st November 2021.
Shortlisted Applicant Update
If you’ve been shortlisted, then you’ve got your foot in the door. And it’s time for you to shine at the final stage – the interview.
However, it could be a telephonic, Skype, or face-to-face interview. And this is depending on the employer. When shortlisted:
- Endeavor to get information about the company.
- Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit. Also, go through your application.
- Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
- The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
- It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application. You start planning the celebration, but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
- Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
- Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
- Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
- Apply For: Rise Up Youth Champions Initiative 2021 grants
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Community Nursing Programme Admission Form 2021
- Open Heaven 16th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Sin Of Covetousness)
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Pre-Degree/IJMB School Fees for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Professional Tailor at Westingate Group – Apply Now
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 10th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessed Fruitfulness)
Npower6 days ago
N-Power: FG shortlists 550,000 Batch C applicants for final stage
Nigeria News7 days ago
How to Gain Admission to Study Abroad – See Steps
Scholarship6 days ago
TY Danjuma Scholarship 2021/2022 for Africans to Study in Leading Business Schools
Nigeria News7 days ago
Update: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Commencement Date…
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 11th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Let There Be Order)
Education5 days ago
JAMB considers conduct of a 2nd UTME for 2021 candidates with registration issues
business5 days ago
CBN Nirsal Covid19 Loan 2021 Approval Begins – If you applied for House Hold, Check here