Use the Search Button below for more details.
The TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship provides financial support to post-graduate African students who have been accepted onto MBA programmes at the top-10 leading Business Schools in the world.
- Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (FPTB) School Fees Schedule for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) Inaugurates New Student Union Leaders for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- N-Power: FG shortlists 550,000 Batch C applicants for final stage
- 800K Npower Batch C Applicants that Will Not Get the Deployment State of the Npower Recruitment
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Resumption Date for Commencement of 2020/2021 Academic Session
Launched in 2011, The TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship aims to help up to eight students a year. Since launching, scholarships have been awarded to 46 students in total attending Harvard Business School, INSEAD, London Business School, MIT: Sloan, Stanford Graduate School of Business, University of California at Berkeley: Haas, University of Chicago: Booth, IE Business School Madrid, University of Cambridge: Judge, University of Pennsylvania: Wharton and Columbia Business School. The scholars have come from Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda and Zimbabwe, Ghana, Morocco, Togo and Côte d’Ivoire.
TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship Eligibility.
- Open to African postgraduate students;
- All successful African MBA applicants to the top ten Business Schools (as ranked by the Financial Times) are eligible to receive The TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship regardless of domicile.
TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship Benefits.
The TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship provides financial support to post-graduate African students who have been accepted onto MBA programmes at the top 10 leading business schools in the world only, as ranked by the Financial Times.
The Financial Times MBA Global Ranking for 2021 lists the top ten schools as:
- London Business School
- University of Chicago: Booth
- Iese Business School
- Yale School of Management
- Northwestern University: Kellogg
- HEC Paris
- Duke University: Fuqua
- Dartmouth College: Tuck
Please click here view the full list for further details of rankings.
All successful African MBA applicants to the top ten business schools (as ranked by the Financial Times) are eligible to receive the TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship, regardless of their domicile. Awarded candidates will receive their grant prior to the annual intake date for that business school. However, whilst the TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship will provide additional financial support to help African student’s bridge part of the gap and relieve some of the financial burden attached to taking on MBA programmes, it will not be enough to act as the primary source of funding for these programmes.
How to Apply for TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship.
If you meet the scholarship criteria (you are an African student, who has been accepted on an MBA programme at a top 10 leading Business School, as ranked by The Financial Times MBA Global Ranking 2021 (http://rankings.ft.com/exportranking/global-mba-ranking-2021/pdf) and want to apply for the scholarship, you should send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org between 1 June and 30 June 2021:
- Full Name
- Full contact details
- Name of Business School where you have been accepted onto their MBA Programme
- Year of enrolment at the Business School
- Copy of offer letter from the Business School
- Copy of your CV
- Copy of your own budget and funding shortfall (including confirmation letters for all scholarships and loans).
Note, the TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship is to help support by providing additional financial aid, it will not be enough to act as the primary source of funding for the MBA.
Applications received prior to 1 June 2021 or after 30 June 2021 will not be processed.
- National Steering Committee Adopts Work Plan on Alternate School Programme
- eNaira App Download for Android – How to Register Account on eNaira Wallet
- Open Heaven 27th October 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Ungodly Sorrow Leads To Damnation)
- Apply for National Housing Fund Scheme 2021 – Own a House at your desired location
- How to Send/Transfer Money Abroad with eNaira Mobile App
Business4 days ago
eNaira Merchant in Nigeria – Steps to Apply and Start making money
Jobs2 days ago
Apply for Loan Officer at Baobab Microfinance Bank
Review3 days ago
eNaira Wallet App Download (APK and iOS Version)
Grants6 days ago
Oyo releases take-off grant for LAUTECH college of agriculture
Grants6 days ago
CBN Introduces ₦500 Million Grant For Graduates, Undergraduates – Apply
Sport7 days ago
What is SPBO Livescore? All you need to know in 2021
Education7 days ago
Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Portal 2021 www.prisons.gov.ng Latest Update
Cryptocurrency2 days ago
eNaira 2021 Guidelines – How to Mint and Become a Holder today