Use the Search Button below for more details.
We’re pleased to inform the general public that the the federal government through the Npower programme has shortlisted 550,000 applicants for the final stage.
The minister of humanitarian affairs, disaster management, and social development, Sadiya Farouq made this known to the public.
- 800K Npower Batch C Applicants that Will Not Get the Deployment State of the Npower Recruitment
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Resumption Date for Commencement of 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Bingham (ECWA) University Matriculates 1,764 Undergraduate & Postgraduate Fresh Intakes
- University of Ibadan (UI) Timetable for 2020/2021 Fresh Undergraduate Students ID Card Data Capture
- Open Heaven 10th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessed Fruitfulness)
Sadiya explained that the applicants were requested to update their personal information and, thereafter, take an online test via the NASIMS Portal.
Speaking at the press briefing, the minister said the successful candidates are being contacted via email addresses, according to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN).
“By the third week of May 2021, over 1.8 million Nigerians successfully updated their records and took the compulsory online test,” she said.
“Further screening was undertaken and a short-list of 550,000 applicants qualified for the final selection to engage 500,000 nationwide to serve as the first stream of the N-Power Batch C programme.
“This is the Batch C 1. The second batch of another 500,000 will subsequently be made in line with Mr President’s directive to engage 1,000,000 beneficiaries under Batch C.
“The 550,000 short-listed applicants are being individually contacted via their e-mail addresses provided and are first advised to check and then immediately log-on to the NASIMS self-service portal and enrol their biometric data to qualify for final selection.”
- National Steering Committee Adopts Work Plan on Alternate School Programme
- eNaira App Download for Android – How to Register Account on eNaira Wallet
- Open Heaven 27th October 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Ungodly Sorrow Leads To Damnation)
- Apply for National Housing Fund Scheme 2021 – Own a House at your desired location
- How to Send/Transfer Money Abroad with eNaira Mobile App
Business4 days ago
eNaira Merchant in Nigeria – Steps to Apply and Start making money
Jobs2 days ago
Apply for Loan Officer at Baobab Microfinance Bank
Review3 days ago
eNaira Wallet App Download (APK and iOS Version)
Grants6 days ago
Oyo releases take-off grant for LAUTECH college of agriculture
Grants6 days ago
CBN Introduces ₦500 Million Grant For Graduates, Undergraduates – Apply
Sport7 days ago
What is SPBO Livescore? All you need to know in 2021
Education7 days ago
Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Portal 2021 www.prisons.gov.ng Latest Update
Cryptocurrency2 days ago
eNaira 2021 Guidelines – How to Mint and Become a Holder today