Use the Search Button below for more details.
The management of the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) has announced the resumption date for the commencement of academic activities for the first semester, 2020/2021 academic session.
- Open Heaven 10th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessed Fruitfulness)
- Update: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Commencement Date…
- How to Apply for Caine Prize for African Writing 2021 | £10,000 Cash Prize & Travel Award
- Gombe State University (GSU) Examination Commencement Date for 2nd Semester 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Apply for China Scholarship Council (CSC) / University of Sussex Joint Scholarships in UK
UNILORIN Resumption Date
This is to inform students of UNILORIN that the University management has fixed the resumption dates for the commencement of the First Semester, 2020/2021 Academic Session to be Monday, 14 June 2021 for fresh students while returning students are to resume on Monday 28 June 2021.
Information on the Institution Hall of Residence (Hostels) to be available shortly.
We wish all UNILORIN students a hitch-free session ahead.
- National Steering Committee Adopts Work Plan on Alternate School Programme
- eNaira App Download for Android – How to Register Account on eNaira Wallet
- Open Heaven 27th October 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Ungodly Sorrow Leads To Damnation)
- Apply for National Housing Fund Scheme 2021 – Own a House at your desired location
- How to Send/Transfer Money Abroad with eNaira Mobile App
Business4 days ago
eNaira Merchant in Nigeria – Steps to Apply and Start making money
Jobs2 days ago
Apply for Loan Officer at Baobab Microfinance Bank
Review3 days ago
eNaira Wallet App Download (APK and iOS Version)
Grants6 days ago
Oyo releases take-off grant for LAUTECH college of agriculture
Grants6 days ago
CBN Introduces ₦500 Million Grant For Graduates, Undergraduates – Apply
Sport7 days ago
What is SPBO Livescore? All you need to know in 2021
Education7 days ago
Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Portal 2021 www.prisons.gov.ng Latest Update
Cryptocurrency2 days ago
eNaira 2021 Guidelines – How to Mint and Become a Holder today