NTI PGDE 2019/2020 Admission form, Guideline, NTI 2019 Application Form
NTI PGDE 2019 is affiliated to National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) The objectives of the programme are to:-
- Firstly, to enable students to have an adequate understanding of the philosophical, psychological and sociological foundations of Education and their relevance to teaching and learning in schools;
- secondly, to enable students to acquire the requisite general and subject-specific pedagogical skills for teaching in primary and secondary schools; and
- finally, to provide opportunities for the development of practical skills in the school setting through a process of supervised internship/monitoring.
Read Also: UNIUYO Predegree Admission Form 2019/2020
Eligibility for NTI PGDE 2019 Admission Form
Similarly, the programme is targeted at graduates of other disciplines who do not possess a professional teaching qualification but are currently teaching or intend to teach in future.
NTI PGDE 2019 Admission Requirements
However, Applicants for admission into the Postgraduate Diploma in Education programme are expected to possess a minimum of a First degree (BA/B.Sc), Higher National Diploma (HND) or its equivalent in languages, social sciences, basic sciences or other related disciplines with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division or Lower Credit respectively, in addition to that, a candidate must satisfy the UTME requirements.
Apply for Admission using the link below:
Duration of the Programme for NTI PGDE 2019
Also, The programme is designed to last for 15 calendar months consisting of 12 calendar months of course work and three months of supervised internship in specially designed schools/colleges. Only candidates who possess the entry requirements as specified above should apply.
How to Apply For NTI PGDE Admission
- Visit the official Webpage of NTI @ http://www.nti.edu.ng
- Click Programmes
- Select Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
- Click My NTI Portal
- Click Register
- Fill in your details correctly
Thank you for taking your time to read NTI PGDE 2019/2020 Admission Guideline | www.nti.edu.ng, you can help us share this article to your friends and family as well, Also don’t forget to subscribe to our daily newsletter and like our Facebook page for more interesting stories that concerns you.
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
business7 days ago
How to Apply for WEMA Bank Overseas Study advisory and Loan
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Education6 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)