Use the Search Button below for more details.
If you are still having issues with NYIF Confirmation Email Verification Link or you need right now is to go through the guidelines below to learn how to validate your BVN on the site and also confirm your email address.
The only official portal to verify your email is https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/app
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- How to Check If your NIN has been Successfully Linked (All Networks)
- Open Heaven 2nd March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (State Of The Vessel)
- Apply for Dispatch Riders at Peen Nigeria Limited – 4 Openings
- Apply for Real Estate Sales Trainee at HRbreakoutRoom
- Apply for Project Manager at Estuary Business Solutions (EBS) Limited
Rememer this is only applicable to those who have been shortlisted, and you will can only tell if you are shortlisted when you receeive a message from NYIF which read as the one below.
The text message reads;
You have been pre-qualified for the NYIF loan programme, kindly click on this link to apply.
We have received numerous requests from applicants who were pre-qualified for Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) loan, looking for legit information on how they can see the NYIF verification link.
- How can I find my NYIF Email Verification link?
- How can I Update my NYIF Loan Application Portal?
- What is the procedure for NYIF Loan Application?
- How do I know if Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Email Verification link has been sent to my email address?
Above are the questions we have received so far from NYIF pre-qualified applicants.
Please if you are among the applicants having issues with Nigeria Youth Investment Fund Email Verification Link, don’t panic because we have the solution to your problem here.
In this post, you will get detailed information and guidelines on how to get your NYIF Verification link and do your NYIF Loan BVN Validation through the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) portal.
How to Receive Your NYIF Loan
To be able to receive your NYIF loan, all you need do is to login to the NYIF loan application portal, validate your BVN and create an account for loan processing.
How to Validate Your BVN on Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Portal
- Visit >> https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/app
- Input Your BVN
- Check if all your details are correct
- If your Loan application goes through it will take you to the next page where you will create a password and save.
- NYIF will send you a verification link to your email address where you will verify your account and proceed to fill all the necessary information.
Note, some persons are finding it very difficult to see the NYIF loan email verification link in their email.
How to Receive Your NYIF Confirmation Mail via Inbox
To receive your Nigeria Youth Investment Fund Email Verification link, kindly follow the guidelines below;
- Login to your Email Address e.g Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail etc
- Click on Inbox
- You will see the Email Verification link
- Click on the link and it will redirect you to NYIF Loan Application Portal.
- Fill the necessary information needed and Submit.
Note, if you didn’t see the NYIF email verification link in your mail inbox,
Note that, the nyif portal is very slow and you may need to keep trying this link all day,if you are yet to get the nyif confirmation mail link, don’t panic it’s either the verification link hasn’t been sent to your email address or it’s in your Spam folder.
Candidates whose validation did not go through are advised to exercise a little patience and check back later.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Nigeria Youth Investment Fund Email Verification Link,kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates
- National Steering Committee Adopts Work Plan on Alternate School Programme
- eNaira App Download for Android – How to Register Account on eNaira Wallet
- Open Heaven 27th October 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Ungodly Sorrow Leads To Damnation)
- Apply for National Housing Fund Scheme 2021 – Own a House at your desired location
- How to Send/Transfer Money Abroad with eNaira Mobile App
Business7 days ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan for Household/SMEs (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Nigeria News7 days ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News7 days ago
Apply For Federal Government Business Grants in Nigeria 2021
Business3 days ago
eNaira Merchant in Nigeria – Steps to Apply and Start making money
Jobs2 days ago
Apply for Loan Officer at Baobab Microfinance Bank
Review3 days ago
eNaira Wallet App Download (APK and iOS Version)
Grants6 days ago
Oyo releases take-off grant for LAUTECH college of agriculture
Grants6 days ago
CBN Introduces ₦500 Million Grant For Graduates, Undergraduates – Apply