NYIF Disbursement Begins: In cooperation with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Nirsal microfinance bank, the federal government began approving NYIF loans to applicants once they were partially completed.
The Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF), set up last year by the federal government to support young Nigerian entrepreneurs looking to start their own businesses, was set up to approve loans for successful candidates.
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- Apply for CBN Manara Loan 2021 – Application Portal (Non-Interest Loan)
- 2021 Nirsal Loan Application Portal For FG N10M Grants.
- Open Heaven 10th May RCCG Daily Devotional (Expecting A Better Tomorrow.)
- Open Heaven 9th May RCCG Daily Devotional (No Hopelessness In God.)
- Update: Tertiary Institution Scholarship Scheme 2021 And How to Apply.
Applicants who have successfully completed online entrepreneurship training should take the following steps to check the status of their loan:
- Applicants are to Visit the NYIF portal nyif.nmfb.com.ng.
- Provide your login details in the NYIF dashboard(Username and Password).
- Then Click on Check Loan Status.
A diaglog box will appear showing your loan status if approved or still pending.
For more information regarding this article, kindly use the comment box below to reach us or send a mail to email@example.com and be sure to get a reply within 24hours.
- Apply For: Rise Up Youth Champions Initiative 2021 grants
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Community Nursing Programme Admission Form 2021
- Open Heaven 16th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Sin Of Covetousness)
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Pre-Degree/IJMB School Fees for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Professional Tailor at Westingate Group – Apply Now
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 10th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessed Fruitfulness)
Npower6 days ago
N-Power: FG shortlists 550,000 Batch C applicants for final stage
Nigeria News7 days ago
How to Gain Admission to Study Abroad – See Steps
Nigeria News7 days ago
Update: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Commencement Date…
Scholarship6 days ago
TY Danjuma Scholarship 2021/2022 for Africans to Study in Leading Business Schools
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 11th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Let There Be Order)
Education5 days ago
JAMB considers conduct of a 2nd UTME for 2021 candidates with registration issues
business5 days ago
CBN Nirsal Covid19 Loan 2021 Approval Begins – If you applied for House Hold, Check here