Business loan in Nigeria is a loan that is required to finance a business. However, these loans are mostly needed for business purposes.
Finding a business loan in Nigeria to start up your business can be stressful at time. In this post, we will be sharing with you the possible way on how to get a business loan in Nigeria.
- Open Heaven 19th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Abide In Christ)
- Open Heaven 18th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (New Creature In Christ 11)
- Apply for Entrepreneurship World Cup (EWC) 2021
- How to Apply for IVC Scholarship Online 2021 – 2022 and Obtain Admission
- Survival Fund: Received Message but Not Receiving Confirmation Mail? (Here is what to do)
What is Business?
Business is mostly seen as an organization that are engaged in commercial enterprise which involve in putting effort and time to produce or buying and selling with the aim of making a profit.
However, business is not just making profit but keeping of customer’s relation also matters in a business. Moreover, business concept begins with an idea of the name depending on the type of business you wish to start.
Why business loan is important?
Purchase of real estate and expand operation – We all want our business to expand worldwide. I mean no entrepreneur will want to start a business today and fall, so many entrepreneur are aiming for the highest.
Furthermore, banks are interested in lending money to existing organizations that want to purchase real estate to expand their actions. If an organization is expanding rapidly, the banks now the organization is successful and will want the organization to keep doing what they are doing.
Generally, expanding rapidly only proves that the organization is gaining a profit and a positive cash flow.
To purchase equipment – There are certain things most organizations are lacking, so the need for a business loan is required to purchase some certain equipment. In other to meet up the competition.
To increase working capital – The increment of today-today operation is popularly known as the working capital. In this case, small business organization actually need loan to meet their daily operations.
Below are the lists of business loan in Nigeria 2021
1. Lendigo Nigeria
The lendigo loan Nigeria provide loan to small scale business enterprises without collateral. Lendigo loan provide fast and flexible access to working capital according to their business requirements and suited to their finance needs.
Lendigo provide loan amounting from ₦300,000 for SMEs without collateral
How to apply for Lendingo Loan
- Visit the lendigo loan portal https://lendigo.ng/
- Insert the amount you need to finance your business
- Click apply and wait for a confirmation
- Select the type of loan; either for business or personal loan
2.Loans – Advans Nigeria
Advans is the financial partner for small businesses. Advans Nigeria provide access to grow your business with no prior saving required, affordable interest rate and flexible collateral requirements, with advan Nigeria, you loan process can be as fast as possible.
How to apply for Advans-Nigeria
- Visit https://www.advansnigeria.com/business/loans/
- Select your loan type
- Select your loan type by pressing the plus avatar
- Click apply for a loan
- Provide your personal information required in the fill box
- Click submi
Baobab Loan is a great money loan in Nigeria. The Baobab minimum loan amount is N20, 000 and a Maximum amount of N50, 000,000. Both depend on the borrower’s repayment capacity assessed based on verifiable business inventory and other criteria. With baobab loan, you can grow and expand your business.
How to apply for Baobab Loan
- Visit https://baobabgroup.com/ng/loans/
- Click on start Now
- Provide your information in the fill box
- Click to accept you are above 18 years of age
- Click on the submit button
However, if you looking for a possible way to get a business Loan in Nigeria, in other to finance your organization or to expand your organization, then the above listed organization will be of great benefit to your business.
- Open Heaven 4th August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Arise And Shine)
- University of Helsinki International Scholarship (Finland) 2021-2022
- Open Heaven 3rd August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Perfect Obedience)
- Polaris Bank Recruitment 2021, Careers & Job Vacancies (Entry-level)
- Npower News: August and Npower Nexit package
Opportunities4 days ago
US Diversity Visa Lottery 2021 Application – How to Register
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
Nigeria News4 days ago
Submission Of Unbanked Of AFJP Farmers Account Number Still Ongoing
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 30th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Marks Of The Lord Jesus)
Scholarship4 days ago
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship for Nigerians 2021
Nigeria News5 days ago
Apply for Fan Milk Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 29th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Need For Bodily Exercise)
Education4 days ago
King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session