NYSC Redeployment – How to be Redeployed to Your Choice of State
NYSC Redeployment: You will agree with me that everyone wants to serve in a state that is conducive and comfortable, especially with averse to insecurity in the country no one wants to be far from home or rather prefer to be in a state where there are peace and security.
In this article, I will cover a wide range of area on how to Change State of Deployment.
The need to change state of deployment varies per corps member and each has what is seemingly a logical reason to wanting to change assigned state for NYSC scheme.
What is NYSC Redeployment?
NYSC Redeployment is referred to as the process involved in transferring a corp member from the state of deployment to a more presumed comfortable state.
Why does NYSC Redeploy?
The state of redeployment may be comfortable or favourable to or as expected. So, most people prefer serving in a more favourable state especially where they think there are opportunities.
Most prospective corp members will always search for ways to work out their NYSC posting to a preferable state of their choice. A few will be successful while others may not have enough money to carry it out. These latter set of people thus leave their hope into the hands of fate.
Is It Possible to change NYSC state of deployment?
Yes! It is absolutely possible for a corps member to redeploy from his or her State of deployment. But the chances are usually low except for the few mentioned cases below:
What are the conditions and requirements for redeployment?
NYSC allows for change of state of redeployment to a chosen state. NYSC change of state of Redeployment is however granted on any of the conditions below:
1. Marital Reason
On Marital ground is usually only considered for female corps members who want to move to the state of residence of their husband. A corps member who wants to be relocated to another state, should after the Swearing-in Ceremony applies in his/her writing stating why he/she wants to be relocated. The application should be addressed to the Director-General through the State Coordinator. If you are applying on the marital ground, you are to attach the following:
- Marriage Certificate
- Change of name in any of the National Newspaper
- A letter from your husband’s office as a piece of evidence that your husband is domiciled in the state you want to relocate to.
2. Medical Reason
You will need a medical report from a recognized General Hospitals, Federal Medical Centres, Military/Police Hospital reports.
3. Security Reason
States such as Borno, Adamawa, Gombe, Yobe, and other Northern states in that region. This has been a major concern in the country and the trend of Boko haram is on the high-rise, most Northern states are not safe anymore, every day we hear strange news about Boko haram, moving from one Northern states to the next.
How can I redeploy while at Camp?
To apply for redeployment while in camp:
- During the NYSC Orientation course in camp, Corpers who are interested in redeploying will be given the opportunity to apply for relocation.
- They’ll have to fill a form stating reasons for wanting to redeploy and other details.
The requirement for Application for redeployment in Camp include:
- Application Letter
- Questionnaire stating particulars and reason for redeploying
- Evidence for a reason to redeploy (e.g Marriage Certificate or Health Certificate)
How to Apply For NYSC Redeployment Online
- Visit the NYSC portal
- Sign in with your email and password; same as the ones you earlier used in registering on the portal.
- Click on “Relocation”
- Fill in your details appropriately into the fields provided.
- Wait for notification either by SMS or email on your application status
NOTE: If your application is approved, you’ll be notified by SMS or email as well.
After My NYCE Redeployment has been approved What Next?
- Visit the NYSC Portal
- Log in with your details
- Select “Manage Relocation”
- Make payment
- Print your payment receipt. It’s your evidence of payment in case any unexpected issue arises latter
After payment, you’ll see an option to print redeployment letter
- Print the letter and make a copy
- Take it to your new State of deployment
Congratulations! I believe at this point you have successfully applied and hopefully, you will get a positive reply.
The article was coined from komsabi.com visit for more interesting stories.
Nigeria News2 days ago
2023 JAMB Examination Slip Re-Printing Procedure
Education20 hours ago
How to Print the 2023 JAMB Mock Examination Slip
Education4 days ago
WAEC EduStat: Login, Registration & Review
Nigeria News3 days ago
Madass Careers Without A Degree In 2023
Technology7 days ago
Choosing the right Hosting service is key to the success of your website
Education3 days ago
NDA Exam Selection Date and Venue Announced