NYSC Registration for Foreign Students, Requirement, Procedures 2019
This article is strictly written for those who are in abraod, school in abroad and want to serve her fatherland. This post will enlighten you on how to go about NYSC Registration for Foreign Students, Requirement, Procedures 2019.
Requirements for NYSC Registration for Foreign Students 2019
According to NYSC requirements, all First university degree or HND certificate, official transcription of the First Degree or HND course, Mark sheet (for Indian universities only), O’level- WASC, GCE, SSCE, NECO, IGCE ,GCSE, high school diploma for those schooled in USA (five(5) subjects (including English and mathematics in not less than two(2) sittings)
Meanwhile, you are expected to get ready the above listed documents before the registration and mobilization commences.
Note: Print out of online result is not acceptable.
Candidates that did a ‘Top up’ programme/Course are required to upload their foundation Certificate example APTECH, OND, NIIT, INFORMATICTS etc
Medical doctors and optometrists are to provide evidence of completion of Housemanship, registration certificate with the medical and dental council of Nigeria / Optometrists Association of Nigeria as applicable.
Pharmacists shall produce in addition, evidence of completion of internship and registration certificate with Pharmacists council of Nigeria.
Nurses are to present original License and Certificate of registration with the Nursing/Midwifery council of Nigeria
Medical Laboratory Scientists are also to present their License and certificate of registration with Medical laboratory scientists Council of Nigeria.
Traveling Documents Required from Foreign Students by NYSC
The documents include:
- Entry visa to the country of study
- First Departure Date from Nigeria
- Date of return to Nigeria after the period of study
- Date page of the passport
- Residence Permit (for Graduates from Institutions located within West African Countries Only)
NYSC Foreign Candidates that Lost their International Passport
All foreign candidates that lost their international passport should provide the following:
- Police and Immigration reports from the country where the Passport got missing
- Sworn affidavit
- Evidence of stay in country of study and a New International Passport
- Personal Data page of the newly obtained International Passport must be uploaded
Read Also: JAMB Mock Exam Date 2019 Fixed
NYSC Foreign candidates that misplaced their academic credentials
All NYSC foreign candidates that misplaced their academic credentials should provide the following:
- Police Report
- Sworn Affidavit
- Result from either the examination body for loss of O’level certificates or the institution of graduation for loss of degree, HND, certificates as the case may be.
Do you like this article? SearchNGR needs your support, kindly Donate to us to help us expand and continue to grow. Please Click here to Donate.
NOTE: Certificates not written in English Language must be translated at the Embassy of the country of study or a University in Nigeria where the language is studied, before presentation to the NYSC.
For the foreign based graduates who find it difficult to apend their thumbprint to their registration in our portal, it is adviseable for them to get a personal digital scanner to be able to do that.
“In the alternative, a window is open for them to come home one week after the registration portal closes to be able to upload their thumbprint.
“The registration portal will be closed one week before orientation commences.
Latest posts by Bernard Bassey (see all)
- NNPC Shortlisted Names, Have you Received SMS? Here is what to do - Saturday, 25 May 2019, 8:03
- CAC Registration Promo (Register Business Name Cheap at 50% Discount) - Saturday, 25 May 2019, 6:33
- Effect of Late Jamb Change Of Institution After School Releases Post UTME Forms - Saturday, 25 May 2019, 4:04