Opportunities for Nigerian Agribusiness – The U.S Department of Agriculture has stated two (2) Opportunities for Nigerian Agribusiness to attend the Gulfood show and Agribusiness trade mission in Dubai.
- Open Heaven 17th December 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Habitation Of The Lord)
- Work And Study In Canada 2021 – 2022 (UPDATE)
- Open Heaven 14th December 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (All Your Heart, Soul And Mind.)
- How to Apply for NCS Supplementary Recruitment 2021/2022
- Nasim Restate Cause For Npower Stipend Payment Delay | Npower News
Both opportunities will provide considerable opportunities to meet with nearly 100 American exhibitors spanning food, pulses and grains, meat, and poultry products.
As part of efforts to support the food industry and agribusiness value chain in Nigeria, the
Foreign Agricultural Service of the U.S. Mission in Nigeria, is highlighting two opportunities for Nigerian agribusiness to attend the Gulfood Show 2022 from Feb 13-17 and Agribusiness Trade Mission in Dubai from Feb 16-21, hosted by the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Opportunities for Nigerian Agribusiness To Attend Gulfood
It also provides exhibiting companies and visitors’ unparalleled opportunities to discover new markets, create new products, ideas, and innovations.
Nigerian agribusiness companies interested in attending the Gulfood Show and
Agribusiness Trade Mission must register in advance and pay their own way to participate.
How to apply
However, those who are interested should please contact the foreign Agricultural service of the U.S Mission In Nigeria at AgLagos@usda.gov.
Application/registration closes January, 1st 2022.