The management of Npower Programme, Nasims has Restate Cause For Npower Stipend Payment Delay. According to Nasims, failure to adhere to instructions are part of the reason for delay. In today’s article, we will be discussing the reason for Nasim Restate Cause For Npower Stipend Payment Delay. Read details below!
- Entrepreneurship and Skills Skills Training Programme 2022 | Apply Now
- Open Heaven 11th December 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Hearken To The Voice Of Wisdom)
- How to Apply for Common Wealth Grant 2021/2022 | Everything You Need to Know
- How to Apply For Equip Youth Empowerment Programme 2021
- Open Heaven 10th December 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Invest In Praise And Worship)
ACCOUNT CAPTURING, UNPLANNED DELAY.
We had before now published a series of posts where we addressed and enlightened
Beneficiaries on the possible cause of the delay in payment of stipends and in other areas,
and we deemed it appropriate to restate in detail for public enlightenment.
Nasim Restate Cause For Npower Stipend Payment Delay
Recall that the site had much traffic during the registration process thereby causing it’s
malfunctioned, consequently, some account details were not correctly captured in our
database, which affected some Beneficiaries and could not be paid when payment was
made, hence, this process of account Capturing.
Secondly, an exhibition of negligence and impatience by some Beneficiaries to read and
ensure absolute adherence to an instruction issued in our posts which resulted in erroneous
action is also a contributing factor to the delay.
Based on the above, our teams are working to rectify these prevailing issues irrespectively
of the source, halt its recurrence in subsequent payments and ensure absolute
achievement of the following:
a) That all qualified beneficiaries are paid at once, and not in part.
b) That payment are made timely.
c) That payments are made devoid of irregularities. etc
Meanwhile, the collation of account details for rectification of payment issues is still ongoing
at our Npower official page.
However, all outstanding payment is being worked on. The Management beg the public to please bear with them as this delay is unplanned.
Thank you for your time!
- Apply for Entry Level Development Programme (ELDP) 2024
- Netnaija Movies 2024: Download Movies, Series and more
- Best 5 Free Apps that Pay Real Money Instantly in 2024
- Link to Check Nigeria Police Shortlist for SSCE Holders (General Duty)
- Who is eligible for the FG N25,000 Monthly Cash Transfer and how to get it?
- Entertainment4 hours ago
Netnaija Movies 2024: Download Movies, Series and more
- Recruitment10 hours ago
Link to Check Nigeria Police Shortlist for SSCE Holders (General Duty)
- Grants10 hours ago
Who is eligible for the FG N25,000 Monthly Cash Transfer and how to get it?
- Grants4 days ago
Application for IPSN Catalytic Grant Fund 2024
- Grants4 days ago
US: $10,000 Small Business grant for startups! Apply NOW!
- Scholarship4 days ago
How to Apply for ORBAA Scholarship 2024 ($5,000)
- Scholarship1 day ago
How to Apply for PAP Scholarship Application 2024
- Business4 hours ago
Best 5 Free Apps that Pay Real Money Instantly in 2024