Pogil College of Health Tech. Professional Diploma Certificate in Dispensing Opticianry Form 2019/2020
POGIL College of Health Technology hereby invites application from candidates for a 1 year part-time Professional Diploma Certificate in Dispensing Opticianry for the 2019/2020 academic session.
POCHTECH PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Candidates must possess any of the following:
- Three (3) credits at O’level and two (2) passes in any subjects-two of which should be in the sciences. However, passes in physics, chemistry and mathematics will be added advantage.
- Candidates who do not possess the above qualification but have practical experience in ophthalmic dispensing could also apply.
HOW TO APPLY FOR POCHTECH PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA ADMISSION FORM
Application forms can be obtained from Training Centre (South West Zone) POGIL College of Health Technology, Oke Eri, Ijebu Ode, Ogun State. Optometrists and Dispensing Opticians Registration Board and also from the underlisted training centre
- Head Office: Plot 5070/5071, Unity Estate, Karu, Abuja
- Lagos Office: No. 8, Harvey Road, Yaba-Lagos
- Port Harcourt Office: 16, Awka Street, Off Aba Road behind Federal Road Safety Headquarters, Port Harcourt.
- Owerri Office: 30, Mbari Street, Owerri, Imo State.
- Kaduna Office: Suite 9, Tons Jos Shopping Mall, Kachia Road, Kaduna
POGTECH PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA ADMISSION FORM 2019 ENTRANCE EXAM SCHEDULE
Date: 14th September 2019
Venue: College Auditorium
For further enquiries, please contact: The Board Office. Tel: 08037257200,08187208703
Website: www.odorbn.gov.ng E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Jeremiah Haruna (see all)
- Rivers State University (RSU) School Fees Schedule For 2019/2020 - Wednesday, 4 December 2019, 6:23
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) 2020 News UPDATE - Friday, 29 November 2019, 7:25
- NYSC 2019 Batch ‘C’ Stream II Orientation News Update - Thursday, 28 November 2019, 5:03