The upcoming Nigeria Police Force recruitment 2021 is part of the planned recruitment of 40,000 constables over a four-year period as directed by the President, Major General, Muhammadu Buhari (rtd.).
The Minister of Police Affairs, Muhammad Dingyadi, has said the recruitment of a fresh batch of 10,000 policemen will commence soon. So if you want to see how to apply for NPF Recruitment 2021, kindly read below.
- Perfect Jobs for Retired Teachers In 2021!
- NASIMS ID For N-Power Batch C Test | How To Get Your ID
- Npower Batch C CBT Test Link And Instructions (If you applied, You must take the test)
- nasims.gov.ng Application Login Portal for Npower Batc C
- Open Heaven 12th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Examine Yourself)
Requirement for Nigerian Police Force 2021
Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identification Number (NIN)
Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
Must have an O’ Level Certificate at least Five (5) Credits level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offense.
It must not be less than 1.67 meters in height for men and 1.64 meters for women.
Must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities:
Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scars, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
Must Download and fill the Guarantors’ Form
NOTE: All candidates must undergo medical examination before the final selection.
How to apply for Nigerian Police Force 2021
To access the nigerian police force recruitment for 2021, you can visit the recruitment portal via Police recruitment.ng or www.psc.gov.ng or www.npf.gov.ng and click on the “Careers” button.
- Make sure you have provided all the necessary documents required for the position you wish to apply.
- Submit and print out your acknowledgment slip.
- Upon successful submission, you will receive a confirmation message on your email.
- The application must be submitted only once.
- All Shortlisted candidates will be contacted through Email/SMS.
- Any false information will lead to automatic disqualified.
In conclusion, before applying for any online recruitment, we advised that your document are kept well and organized. However, we believe this information on the Police Recruitment www.npf.gov.ng 2021 Application Form Portal is helpful to you.