Use the Search Button below for more details.
The Postgraduate School of Credit & Financial Management (PSCFM) is recruiting to fill the position of: Academic / Student Affairs Executive Assistant. The position is located in Lagos State. Salary: N80,000 per month. Interested candidates should possess a Master’s degree qualification.
- Vacancy for Dispatch Riders at Jeffcrane and Logistics Limited
- Police Recruitment www.npf.gov.ng 2021/2022 Application Form Portal
- EFCC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidate List for Pre-screening 2021/2022
- Perfect Jobs for Retired Teachers In 2021!
- NASIMS ID For N-Power Batch C Test | How To Get Your ID
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Academic / Student Affairs Executive Assistant
- Master’s degree in higher education institution management or similar field
- Excellent Customer service orientation
- Must maintain the academic record of all students and plans and implements the registration and lecture delivery process for classes, including new students recruitment.
- Ability to work harmoniously and collaboratively with students, faculty, staff, administrators and other constituents.
- We expect applications and CVs to come from applicants living in any of these areas in Lagos: Lekki, Ajah, Badore, Ado Road, Ogombo Town, Victoria Island, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi and Lagos Island.
N80,000 per month.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Only qualified applicant will be invited for interview.
- The applicant should be ready and available to resume immediately if successful in the interview.
- How to Know If You Have Pass The Npower Physical Verification
- Open Heaven 16th September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Fulfilling The Law Of Fruitlessness)
- 2021 Africa Regional Journalism Workshops Recruitment
- 2021 Beyond School Community Challenge for Secondary School Students in Nigeria (N1.5M Prize) – How to Apply
- West African Research Center WARC Travel Grant 2021(Up to $3,000)
Nigeria News2 days ago
CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Nigeria News2 days ago
Apply for CBN MSME Development Fund N220 Billion Loan For Start-up
Business2 days ago
How to Access New CBN’s Agric Loan (Limit of N10 Million)
Grants7 days ago
Apply for BIS Grant 2021- Up to $25,000 in Cash (Powered by United Nations)
Business7 days ago
Portal to Apply for Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) 2021
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 10th September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Creative Word Of God)
Nigeria News7 days ago
American Film Club – US Mission Nigeria Nomadland Film Screening Invitation 2021
Education7 days ago
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa (FEDPONAS) Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session| ND Full-Time