INERELA+ Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position of: Intern (NYSC). The position is located in Abuja. Interested candidates should possess a degree in Journalism, Communications, Digital / Social Media, Marketing, International Relations, International Development or other similar subject.
- Apply for Academic / Student Affairs Executive Assistant And Get (N80,000) at the Postgraduate School of Credit & Financial Management (PSCFM)
- Vacancy for Dispatch Riders at Jeffcrane and Logistics Limited
- Police Recruitment www.npf.gov.ng 2021/2022 Application Form Portal
- EFCC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidate List for Pre-screening 2021/2022
- Perfect Jobs for Retired Teachers In 2021!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern (NYSC)
Employment Type: Nysc
- INERELA+ Nigeria is looking for a digital communications savvy intern (NYSC) to join our team. We are looking for someone passionate about media and communication and committed to working in development sector / NGO setting, particularly around health and social justice.
- The intern will work closely with other staff to produce and disseminate digital communications, in particular communicating INERELA+ Nigeria’s strategies, advocacies, success stories, best practices and campaigns. Also, he / she will contribute in our advocacy efforts to protect people’s rights to speak out, create demand for services and mobilize communities to take action on issues that are related to our program focus.
- The intern will produce multi-media content for website and social media (graphics, videos, infographics, etc); draft written content; support media outreach; and conduct opinion polls.
Qualifications and experience
- Currently serving in the NYSC program in Abuja
- With degree in Journalism, Communications, Digital / Social Media, Marketing, International Relations, International Development or other similar subject preferred.
- Experience in digital communications or social media required;
- Experience in photo and video editing, and creating and managing content for the web and different media platforms desirable;
- Familiar with international development/relations desirable;
- Excellent command of English
Required soft skills / Competencies:
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Proficiency in Adobe creative tools and MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Team spirit, adaptability and interpersonal skills; able to work independently and prepared to take on responsibility; and eager to learn about development sector.
- Knowledge of Google analytics, web and content management.
- Ability to use content production software – Adobe, PictoChart, Canva, Video editing software
- Experience with media management and monitoring software.
- Ability to use social media and social media content scheduling tools
Application Closing Date
17th March, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org All documents should be in MS Word or PDF format.
- The subject should be the applicant’s name and the position applying for in bracket. Eg, Emeka Usman Adebola (Digital Communication Intern)
- All documents (CV and cover letters) should be in a single MS Word or PDF format.
- All applications must be sent via e-mail. No surface mails or telephone calls will be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
business7 days ago
How to Apply for WEMA Bank Overseas Study advisory and Loan
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Education5 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)