Jeffcrane and Logistics Limited is recruiting to fill the position of: Dispatch Rider. The position is located in Lekki, Lagos State. Salary: N40,000 monthly. Interested candidates should possess HND / OND / SSCE / GCE / NECO / SSCE qualification with 3-10 years work experience.
- Police Recruitment www.npf.gov.ng 2021/2022 Application Form Portal
- EFCC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidate List for Pre-screening 2021/2022
- Perfect Jobs for Retired Teachers In 2021!
- NASIMS ID For N-Power Batch C Test | How To Get Your ID
- Npower Batch C CBT Test Link And Instructions (If you applied, You must take the test)
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- The Dispatch Rider assists in easy dissemination of parcel within and outsider to the company’s vendors or customers.
- The Dispatch Rider assists in relating to the company’s vendors or customers.
- The Dispatch Rider plays the role of a brand ambassador when interacting with the company’s customers.
- The Dispatch Rider would be responsible for ensuring that assigned motorcycle is used for authorized assignments and is in good working condition always.
Your Duties include:
- Ride company’s motorcycle to accomplish official duties
- Must observe all HSE driving related policies to ensure the consistent safety of documents and motorcycle
- Report to the on all matters relating to assigned motorcycle to the supervisor
- Responsible for updating the Drivers’ Logbook daily with the required information.
- Must ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
- Must ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Responsible for carrying out the daily inspection on the general condition of assigned motorcycle and must properly lock motorcycle when there is a need to leave them unattended to.
- Responsible for internal and external out-of-books distribution when necessary.
- Transporting and receiving invoices and documents items quickly by motorcycle
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- Dispatch riders sign for the package on the collection and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
- Ensure correct product are dispatched promptly using the motorcycle
- Maintain daily and accurate collection, remittance, and reconciliation of cash (when instructed) from customers
- Ensure proper and efficient use of company tools (Motorcycle, kits, devices)
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
- HND / OND / SSCE / GCE / NECO / SSCE
- Experience: 3 – 10 years.
- Rider must have a good experience with Mainland and Island routes.
- N40,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.