Chef Eros & Company – We are a subsidiary of the EROS House of Brands, that offers an array of freshly handpicked pre-cut Vegetables, perfectly seasoned Proteins, infused Oils and well blended spices as well as a pre-packed Recipe Kit. We are categorized into two key areas: 1.) Prepped Groceries – a variety of marinaded proteins, fried rice and vegetable mixes, spices, oils sauces and more, to simplify your shopping needs. 2.) Recipe Kit – all ingredients you need to make a recipe, adequately measured and a recipe card to guide you step by step.
- Just In – Vacancy for Intern (NYSC) at INERELA+ Nigeria
- Apply for Academic / Student Affairs Executive Assistant And Get (N80,000) at the Postgraduate School of Credit & Financial Management (PSCFM)
- Vacancy for Dispatch Riders at Jeffcrane and Logistics Limited
- Police Recruitment www.npf.gov.ng 2021/2022 Application Form Portal
- EFCC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidate List for Pre-screening 2021/2022
At Fresh Prep, we understand that cooking from scratch can be quite a chore; that is why we are focused on offering solutions that ease cooking stress. We exist as a bridge for the gap between shopping and cooking, by delivering a range of appropriately vacuum sealed ingredients needed in time for any meal.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager – Fresh Prep
Employment Type: Full-time
- As the brand manager for fresh prep, you need to be a lover of Nigerian and intercontinental foods, you will be required to take the time to understand what the business vision is, build a strategic plan to plot the best path forward through market analysis and tactical execution to achieve the plan.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Ensure all brand activities are in line with the brand key vision, developing a category strategy to engage all functional departments, and optimize processes to achieve clear brand objectives.
- Work cross-functionally with sales, production, and digital marketing teams as well as with agency partners to execute key brand marketing initiatives.
- Create and manage promotional campaigns to grow brand awareness, establish and maintain product branding and recognition.
- Responsible for the execution of specific marketing activities such as; brand promotion, content creation, partnerships, activations, direct marketing, PR programs, etc.
- Develop an in-depth understanding and become an expert in all the product categories to position the brand to compete favourably in the market.
- Research competitors and trends, and use this information to feed into product roadmap provide ongoing support for both growth and customer marketing for the adoption and success of products.
- Understand what it takes to bring a product to market and enjoy the process of conducting research and digging into the data to validate product solutions in the marketplace.
- Own tasks from start to finish and take the initiative to make continuous process improvements and observe strict deadlines and hold yourself accountable for your deliverables.
- Conduct data collection, analysis, and report to management to deliver insights for decision-making
- Minimum of second-class Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related study.
- Postgraduate qualification would be an added advantage
- 3 – 5 years cognate experience in marketing or branding in the food industry.
- Familiarity with food production, project management marketing research tools/techniques, and brand management experience.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills to allow you to get results across easily and quickly, in a friendly and professional manner.
- Strong data analytical skills and data-driven thinking, expressed through proficiency in google office applications
NGN130,000 – 170,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
26th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title “Brand Manager – Fresh Prep” as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.