This page will give you the latest update on EFCC Recruitment Exercise. If you applied for EFCC Recruitment 2021, then, follow the instructions and given steps provided on this page to see the full list of shortlisted candidates. EFCC Shortlisted Candidates 2021 is Out: Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment Shortlisted candidate names have been released.
- FG Begins Selection Of 500,000 N-Power Batch C Beneficiaries (How to Check your name)
- Apply Now And Make (130,000 – 170,000 / Monthly) Brand Manager – Fresh Prep at Chef Eros & Company
- Just In – Vacancy for Intern (NYSC) at INERELA+ Nigeria
- Apply for Academic / Student Affairs Executive Assistant And Get (N80,000) at the Postgraduate School of Credit & Financial Management (PSCFM)
- Vacancy for Dispatch Riders at Jeffcrane and Logistics Limited
How to Check for Your Name on the List
Candidates who applied for the exercise can now check their names on the published list of shortlisted candidates for the EFCC pre-screening test using the procedure provided below:
- Log on to the EFCC portal here https://efccnigeria.org
- Login with your email address and password.
- Navigate to your dashboard to check your status.
- Another way entering your names or phone numbers
Warning!Don’t make any payment to anyone, please.
Has EFCC Shortlisted Candidates for 2021?
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC has not released the list of successful candidates for the 2021 EFCC recruitment. Always visit searchngr.com for latest EFCC update and more jobs opportunity. You can bookmark this page while you await the list to be released and ensure you check your mailbox frequently. with searchngr.com you are guided!
How to Get the EFCC List of Successful Candidates PDF
Just as we stated earlier, the EFCC list of successful candidates for the screening exercise will soon be published online. For now, you need to wait patiently for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission to compile the shortlist and publish it online.
We are committed to providing our readers with the latest job update and news regarding Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.