The Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Sadiya Farouq, said one million people would benefit in the current batch of the social investment programme.
To chek you name, go the official website at https://nasims.gov.ng
She spoke in Abuja during the inauguration of the National Social Investment Management System, a portal developed for ease of coordination, deployment and management of the selection process.
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- Apply Now And Make (130,000 – 170,000 / Monthly) Brand Manager – Fresh Prep at Chef Eros & Company
- Just In – Vacancy for Intern (NYSC) at INERELA+ Nigeria
- Apply for Academic / Student Affairs Executive Assistant And Get (N80,000) at the Postgraduate School of Credit & Financial Management (PSCFM)
- Vacancy for Dispatch Riders at Jeffcrane and Logistics Limited
- Police Recruitment www.npf.gov.ng 2021/2022 Application Form Portal
Farouq said, “We have reached another milestone in the process of recruiting and onboarding of the Batch C N-Power beneficiaries beginning with 500,000 beneficiaries.
“The N-Power Batch C as inaugurated today is structured to onboard one million new beneficiaries, beginning with an initial 500,000 beneficiaries in the first stream.
“A subsequent 500,000 beneficiaries in a second stream, all aligned to the national policy drive of lifting 100 million people out of abject poverty in 10 years.”
The minister said all applicants had been migrated onto the NASIMS platform and that they would undergo a mandatory online test as part of the selection process.
She said the Batch C programme would be for one year, while participants would get a monthly pay of N30,000 each.